Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

spiderman shattered dimensions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 resident73

resident73

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

I'm fairly impressed with this game, yeah I know it's just another button mashing beat em game right?, but the game has so mush more, the graphics are way cool, the story line is good, hell even Stan the man Lee is used as the narrator, there's also bios of on the whole comic unicverse of spiderman. So I am impressed, well anyway, I thought , I would see what other people think about it, good or bad

#2 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

That's simply great !!

#3 SpideyMang

SpideyMang

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (resident73 @ Oct 10 2010, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm fairly impressed with this game, yeah I know it's just another button mashing beat em game right?, but the game has so mush more, the graphics are way cool, the story line is good, hell even Stan the man Lee is used as the narrator, there's also bios of on the whole comic unicverse of spiderman. So I am impressed, well anyway, I thought , I would see what other people think about it, good or bad

I actually just got this game, a little late haha. I really like it to be honest, I like how Noir and 2099 feel a bit different, and having four different universes to play through is really fun and interesting. My favorite definitely has to be the Noir universe though. I really like the story for that Peter Parker, the art-style, and overall feel of those sections in the game. I really wish they would release a game that focuses solely on Noir Spidey. It's a shame that he didn't make a return in Edge of Time.

#4 shamol123

shamol123

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

No, It's a simple and easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us