Don't buy Loki

fadersdream

and the pictures posted to prove me wrong just prove me right.

Loki is thin, he has always been thin and almost frail. It's a part of his story, his character.

Still, and again, my problem isn't the sculpt per se, but the $18 for a poorly poseable figure.

People on these boards make it so miserable to try and help others out.

I personally like this figure. I got it and the huge freaking professional wrestler king Thor figure (seriously, look at the arms on that Thor!!!) and I like them both.

May not be comic accurate. may not be really poseable (not sure yet, still enjoying them in the package for a few more days). and may be completely out of scale. but it still looks really really cool.

Thanks for the heads up though Fadersdream.

Yes, we can each make our own decisions, but part of the point of the forum is for us to tell other people when we think a figure is a good deal or a rip-off. He gave us his opinion that it's a rip-off to try to save us money. I appreciate it, even if I still think the figure is worth the money.

Sometimes when someone posts a thread like this, you will have dozens of other people chiming in that they felt ripped off too. When I see that, I will sometimes by-pass a figure I would have otherwise snatched up. But when you see lots of other people saying that he has a point but it's still a great figure then you can make a better informed decision about whether it's a good buy for you personally. At least he started the conversation about the figure.