Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4434 replies to this topic

#4176 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yep, 'bout what I thought. Actually works out well for me. I'll have another pay day to add to the kitty before then, plus a pay day the second day after to help with recovery.

#4177 Godzilla

Godzilla

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

jealous! been checking multiple game stops per day.....they look at me funny when i ask about marvel legends

Only the gamestops that are considered collectible stores are getting the mk legends

how is this determined???
Call gamestop and ask them which one in your area is considered the collectible store. Not all gamestops are. There are about ten in my area but only one is a collectible store.

#4178 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

Forbidden Planet in NYC has at least two cases of the Marvel Knights wave on the shelf and they look great but I passed at $24.99 each. Will wait for HTS...

#4179 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

Just stopped by local Toys R Us.... they got a shipment of Mantis wave and also have the Thor Ragnarok wave in the back just came in on the truck. They are holding the case for me.  

#4180 Inspection12e

Inspection12e

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

Does anyone need an Invisible Woman wal-greens exclusive?  I just found one in store finally and they had 5 more. 

#4181 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

TRU has put up Thor:Ragnarok figs; Thor, Loki and Hela as well as the Thor/Hulk & Enchantress/Executioner (or Skurge. I think they're frowning on the word "executioner). Nothing in stock on any as yet so no "order online" or "store pickup".

#4182 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:30 AM

Has anyone found the Netflix wave anywhere but Gamestop? All the Gamestops in my area have sold out and I'm only trying to find Blade and Bullseye....

#4183 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Walgreens has the Thor: Ragnarok wave. Full confirmation by Shartimus Prime.

#4184 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

But I can never find anything but old Red Skull Onslaugh Cap figures at my Walgreens!!!

#4185 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

Damn street dates!!!

So I go to one TRU in Queens NY today at the time they open and there's nothing new on the pegs. I then head to a second, further TRU, and find MCU Thor and Loki, nothing else. I go to customer service and ask if he has anymore in stock, he scans and notices the street date but I say I found it on the pegs, so he goes to get more. While I'm waiting, another guy in a Venom logo t-shirt (do you post here bro? Good score!) rolls up with the other 6 from the case and buys them all. The cashier gets an override from the manager to sell the wave to this guy. The guy also shows the cashier a picture of the pegs, which had $14.99 stickers on them for the Legends sale that ended on 7/22, so she overrode the prices to 14.99 on his whole wave.

The guy looking in the back for me, walkies the cashier to tell her that he's coming back with my Legends. The manager replies on the walkie that they're done with Legends for today, and doesn't let the guy get me any more from the back. I tried to fight it, since I just watched this other guy buy the whole wave. But Manager said he's honoring what was mistakenly placed on the pegs for customers but what's in the back can't be sold until the release date. Damn! So I bought Thor and Loki at 14.99, at least I got them! And at a discount, which alleviates SOME of my frustration.

And if you post here Mr. Venom T-Shirt Dude, good score, and I tip my hat to you!

#4186 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Damn street dates!!!

So I go to one TRU in Queens NY today at the time they open and there's nothing new on the pegs. I then head to a second, further TRU, and find MCU Thor and Loki, nothing else. I go to customer service and ask if he has anymore in stock, he scans and notices the street date but I say I found it on the pegs, so he goes to get more. While I'm waiting, another guy in a Venom logo t-shirt (do you post here bro? Good score!) rolls up with the other 6 from the case and buys them all. The cashier gets an override from the manager to sell the wave to this guy. The guy also shows the cashier a picture of the pegs, which had $14.99 stickers on them for the Legends sale that ended on 7/22, so she overrode the prices to 14.99 on his whole wave.

The guy looking in the back for me, walkies the cashier to tell her that he's coming back with my Legends. The manager replies on the walkie that they're done with Legends for today, and doesn't let the guy get me any more from the back. I tried to fight it, since I just watched this other guy buy the whole wave. But Manager said he's honoring what was mistakenly placed on the pegs for customers but what's in the back can't be sold until the release date. Damn! So I bought Thor and Loki at 14.99, at least I got them! And at a discount, which alleviates SOME of my frustration.

And if you post here Mr. Venom T-Shirt Dude, good score, and I tip my hat to you!

Haha, good story. I imagine most toy stores hate collectors.

#4187 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

There just better be a damn beautiful presentation of Thor product at Toys R Us on 8/1 with huge marketing images and multiple cases filling the pegs, because I imagine that launches are the only reason to hold product for street dates, to protect inventory for major presentation launches. Otherwise just let me buy my toys.

#4188 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:06 PM

My A force set is sitting on my porch right now😱😱😱😱

#4189 tarot

tarot

General Traag

• Moderators
  • 4,947 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

Just got a e-mail from Kapowtoys that My human Torch is one the way. That mean it will be out in store in a month or 2.

#4190 BradMan

BradMan

Yo Joe!

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:31 AM

Interesting find today...

I went out to Toys R Us in a vain hope to find anything - the Spider-Man Homecoming 2 Pack with Iron Man, any Ragnarok figures, or maybe even divine intervention to see an A Force set out in the stores.

No luck on any of that.

So having seen some posts that people have found Ragnarok legends at Walgreens I decided to make a stop.

No Ragnarok figures, but at the far end of the toy aisle they had Punishers and Yellow Daredevils with a $5 sticker on them.

Attached File  IMG_8408.JPG   42.97KB   2 downloads

I went to another Walgreens and they just had a single Yellow Daredevil at full price, so it must be up to individual manager's discretion on when they clearance these. The ones I picked up had a $7 sticker that I could see under the $5 sticker, so they must have been languishing for a while.

I never had a huge need for the Punisher so I'm glad I waited. The second one is planned for custom fodder.

#4191 Inspection12e

Inspection12e

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

Where are you located Bradman?

#4192 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

My A-Force set arrived today from TRU.com.

#4193 BradMan

BradMan

Yo Joe!

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

Where are you located Bradman?

I'm in Southern Indiana - right across the border from Louisville, KY.

#4194 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

A force set is amazing!!!!!!

#4195 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

Come on guys! Pics? Full reviews?!! Mine is still one or two days away.

#4196 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

Love the A-Force set!

Had to do a little hot-water therapy to fix a severely bent leg on Singularity, but otherwise entirely worth the money/trouble to get hold of.

A good thing to. It took away some of the sting of an otherwise fruitless hunt yesterday. Nothing new at my closest TRU, though they had restocked the Evolution Groots. Ditto the Walmart where I used to live. Although I am somewhat hopeful. The Legends they had were all pretty severely marked down leading me to believe they may be getting ready for the new stuff coming in August.

#4197 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:16 AM

Managed to get a hold of a second Adam Warlock yesterday to display as the Magus full time! I was so pumped, it was funny because the employee at FYE asked me where I had found that, with a hint of perhaps disappointment.  I don't always hunt at FYE for ML but they do sometimes have some of the rare ones on the pegs if you get lucky, I guess lower traffic than most other collectibles spots.  

#4198 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

Today brought the Daredevil wave from DorkSideToys.com.

#4199 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

Thor Ragnarok wave is shipping from BBTS. Loki arrived today, probably the only one I really want from this wave. But it's a great figure!

#4200 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

Got the Homecoming wave in yesterday. The Vulture with his wings is highly impressive in person! As for web wings Spidey, I lost one already attempting to pose him gliding!

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us