Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4434 replies to this topic

#4201 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Awesome display!

#4202 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

Awesome display!

Thank you!

#4203 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Amazing display Rukkdeez!

Finally got my A-Force set and I agree it is EPIC!

Most mesmerized by Singularity (glitter mixed into her plastic!), Elsa Bloodstone (vivid colors and stunningly beautiful face sculpt), and Monica Rambeau (also gorgeous and enjoy this costume)!

Wish She-Hulk's belt was painted a little thinner, Lady Loki is also a stunningly beautiful face, but I feel like she's too short and condensed in the body, and Sif is pretty too, but the costume looks too basic in red and white. Wish there was something different but I'm not sure what.

#4204 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

The Homecoming Spider-Man / Iron Man Drone two pack is up for order at HTS:

http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c3501as00

Also, is the Starlord / Ego two-pack no longer an EE exclusive? It's listed as coming soon on HTS and is available for order at Walmart:

http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1988as00

https://www.walmart....2-Pack/55589169

#4205 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

Mangar, pretty sure Star-Lord/Ego was a TIMED EE exclusive, like the X-Men Warlock wave first released at Target before other chains. I saw 3 units of the 2pack at a Toys R Us express in Manhattan this past Saturday. So I think they'll be everywhere.

What that's doing is making me question whether Thor/Valkyrie will be available everywhere and at Target FIRST, or only at Target ever....

#4206 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:03 AM

TRU had the Ego/Starlord 2pack sitting on the shelf this am

#4207 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Tru finally got Thor wave in. Picked up Hela and Aries.

#4208 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

My local "Collectibles" GameStop restocked the Knights wave...finally got Blade & Bullseye!

#4209 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:18 PM

Man-Thing Wave now in stock at HTS:

Electra: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1781as00

Jessica Jones: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1782as00

Daredevil: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1779as00

Bullseye: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1784as00

Punisher: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1780as00

Blade: http://www.hasbrotoy...rvel/-c1783as00

Now if they'd just put up the Ragnarok wave I'll be all caught up!

Mangar, pretty sure Star-Lord/Ego was a TIMED EE exclusive, like the X-Men Warlock wave first released at Target before other chains. I saw 3 units of the 2pack at a Toys R Us express in Manhattan this past Saturday. So I think they'll be everywhere.

Ah, makes sense - thanks!

#4210 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:46 AM

The Thor wave just arrived from BBTS.

#4211 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

The newest additions to my Asgardian collection.

Attached Files

#4212 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

And of course the TRU:s here in my area, while telling me for weeks the Dark Phoenix 2 pack won't release until August, they STILL haven't come in!

#4213 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

And of course the TRU:s here in my area, while telling me for weeks the Dark Phoenix 2 pack won't release until August, they STILL haven't come in!

Ya I went to mine yesterday expecting to pick up that pack but they didn't have it. Luckily I did find the entire Thor wave for my choosing.

Based on how quick the MJ pack flew off th shelves, I'm gonna have to grab the Phoenix as soon as I see one.

#4214 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:45 AM

Marvel Knights/Man-Thing BAF all back in stock at HTS.com

#4215 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

SDCC figures on HasbroToyShop Asgard Boxset and DareDevil, HAPPY HUNTINGS!!!

#4216 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:28 AM

I don't collect 6" figures I'm from the 3.75 page. But I would just like to say your Asgardian collection is awesome!

#4217 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

It's on the site just for show. It won't be available until the 14th.

#4218 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

I don't collect 6" figures I'm from the 3.75 page. But I would just like to say your Asgardian collection is awesome!

Thanks!

#4219 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:21 PM

Foregoing the HTS mayhem this year, just cherry picking Battle for Asgard set.  Malekith and Ulik came in today, and they are excellent figures, it's kind of a shame that such major Thor villains aren't at this time seeing standard release.  

#4220 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Can you specify a bit, because I just received an email stating my order will be honored and my items will be shipped on 8/14. Guess I was lucky to make the purchase.

#4221 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Can you specify a bit, because I just received an email stating my order will be honored and my items will be shipped on 8/14. Guess I was lucky to make the purchase.

Simple. Hasbro made a mistake in making them available. They rectified this but still had to honor the purchases made prior to the correction.

#4222 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:18 AM

Simple. Hasbro made a mistake in making them available. They rectified this but still had to honor the purchases made prior to the correction.

Feel bad for those that missed out, but extremely happy that Hasbro is honoring our purchases for those who were lucky enough to buys these SDCC Exclusives.

#4223 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:33 AM

So my local TRU never has Legends in stock on the street date.  I figured I'd give them a few days and check in, well I guess I was wrong, because they had two pegs with one MCU Loki hanging out, not another Thor figure to be found, can't seem to win with this one.

#4224 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:57 AM

So my local TRU never has Legends in stock on the street date.  I figured I'd give them a few days and check in, well I guess I was wrong, because they had two pegs with one MCU Loki hanging out, not another Thor figure to be found, can't seem to win with this one.

I have been waiting for Target to put theirs out and been walking in right when they open to check. They finally put them out yesterday morning and no Hela or Loki on the shelf. They had everyone else. I scored Loki at a Walgreens but so far no Hela anywhere, I am guessing an employee must have set her off to the side at Target. No big deal though. I am still checking Walmarts like crazy.

#4225 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

I have been waiting for Target to put theirs out and been walking in right when they open to check. They finally put them out yesterday morning and no Hela or Loki on the shelf. They had everyone else. I scored Loki at a Walgreens but so far no Hela anywhere, I am guessing an employee must have set her off to the side at Target. No big deal though. I am still checking Walmarts like crazy.

That's dedication there, things have been busy otherwise I'd probably be doing the same thing.  Hela does seem to be the tough one of the wave though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us