Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Picked up Black Bolt today. Really like it even if he's a little plain. The whole BP wave seems to be easy to find for once.

I would agree with most of that statement with the exception of IM, who I have yet to see in the wild. However it is rather early in the wave's run so that could change, tho I highly doubt that.

Also, interestingly enough, in my area most stores are getting rereleases of the Vulture Build-A-BS wave. Picked up another Moon Knight, threw the Stark Tech Spidey as far the hell away from me as I could.

Picked up Black Bolt today. Really like it even if he's a little plain. The whole BP wave seems to be easy to find for once.

I would agree with most of that statement with the exception of IM, who I have yet to see in the wild. However it is rather early in the wave's run so that could change, tho I highly doubt that.

Also, interestingly enough, in my area most stores are getting rereleases of the Vulture Build-A-BS wave. Picked up another Moon Knight, threw the Stark Tech Spidey as far the hell away from me as I could.

I've seen the Ironman once and I passed. Thought he looked a bit too cartoony and I have so many other Ironmen. Plus the baf does nothing for me so I won't be picking up the whole wave. But yeah, Tony seems to be the htf of this wave.

It is cartoony, but so is the comic version of this particular IM and to be honest, this is the most comic accurate IM to date. The sculpt is on point and though I initially had my doubts, the height of the figure scales perfectly with the current ML. The Bleeding Edge figure was excellent, but it was way outta scale. I know that doesn't bother some people but to me it was excrutiating. I think you missed the boat on this one, buddy.

Traveling for work this week and stopped into the local Target. Was surprised to see a single Cyclops hanging on the pegs until I took a second look... I brought it up to customer service, but should I have bought it instead?

If you wanted it, yeah. But if you didn't then I feel you did the right thing.

Traveling for work this week and stopped into the local Target. Was surprised to see a single Cyclops hanging on the pegs until I took a second look... I brought it up to customer service, but should I have bought it instead?

If you wanted it, yeah. But if you didn't then I feel you did the right thing.

I dont understand how can people do this, they are straight up stealing.

And also, store employees should be more on hands with this, its not hard to see that thats not the figure

I am sure I am being dense but can someone explain what happened here?

Someone replaced Warlock series Cyclops with Hasbro's Brood series Astonishing Cyke. They basically stole the JL Cyke