Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Database

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RaginCajun713

RaginCajun713

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

When viewing the database and selecting the 4-inch category, it ends at Logan.

#2 TomE

TomE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:50 PM

Those pages that list figures categorized by scale, etc, can only have a certain number of figures on them, and then they stop. That unfortunately means that lists such as 4 inch figures get cut off early. There's no way to change it without some serious overhauling, and trust me, Ryno worked hard on that feature. We wish it worked so you could have multiple pages but it doesn't. There's nothing I can do about it at this point.

#3 Fritzkrieg

Fritzkrieg

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

Yes, this glitch really annoys me. Any chance, we will see this corrected in the near future. It's the perfect tool for guys like me whom, don't care about the line, butt would rather get the best represenative for each character in 4" scale, reguardless of which line they come from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us