Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

DRAGONBALL Z VS MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 shaneva002

shaneva002

Imperial Officer

• Members
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

Of course everyone here will say Marvel pawns DBZ but that would be very wrong lol Yes some Marvel characters would put up a good fight and even win, but they would be cosmic characters only which is where the Saiyen race would be placed. No character from earth would stand a chance. The Saiyen characters by show end are basically planet destroyers and this is fact. Broly,was the victim of terriable plot armor. He destroyed a quarter of the known universe within secs, beat 4 super saiyens and a super namek at the SAME TIME but got put away with a stupid plot armored gut punch........my point is aside from the stupid plot armored ending Broly himself would be capable of taking on anyone in the Marvel universe and most likly come out on top. The other Saiyen characters like Goku,Vegeta,etc. are powerful too kinda like Supermans with high energy projection that can at anytime increase their power 10x,20x,etc. but they have their own weaknessess that can be exploited by alot of Cosmic Marvel characters just like any other fight between 2 powerful entities.

You gotta remember the whole point of DBZ was "Lets see how powerful we can make our characters get" That was how the story progressed, new bad guy,get powerful,kill bad guy, repeat.

But really I can see Silver Surfer fighting say Vegeta and even coming out on top.Only one to really worry about would be Broly which I think would man handle anyone,anytime,anyplace. Unless someone mastered the Super Plot Armor Gut Punch then the MU would be in trouble.

Didn't mention GT because well.......just watch it.....actually don't.

Edit:Jesus I just looked at the last post date >.> sorry i bumped this retarded topic back up from the grave. I will leave you all for this blasphmy.

#52 obidobi

obidobi

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Characters in Dragon Ball are powerful because of their universes rules that can give anyone the potential to fly and shoot laser beams, given the same potential the more intelligent and better trained Marvel characters would dominate in either universe.

If you want to argue that DZ keep there powers and marvel don't get access then DZ would still lose to anyone one of these: magic users, mind controllers, people who can't be hurt physically, power mimickers, power stealers, possession, energy absorbers, characters who can give Goku a heart condition smile.gif and the other countless powers the DZ characters can't handle.

The DZ universe is filled with characters that are effectively overpowered Supermen, it was enjoyable when I was young but you have to be mad when you think it can compete with the infinitely more detailed(and messy) marvel universe.

#53 spacemonkey

spacemonkey

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

DBZ all the way....Goku took Meds for heart condition.....

#54 obidobi

obidobi

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Of course he took meds it was killing him but it shows how easily the DZ characters can be beaten, any magic user who can go intangible would school them.

#55 reallyguysreally

reallyguysreally

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

you said dbz ppl not just sayians, two words ... kid buu

#56 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (obidobi @ May 4 2012, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Characters in Dragon Ball are powerful because of their universes rules that can give anyone the potential to fly and shoot laser beams, given the same potential the more intelligent and better trained Marvel characters would dominate in either universe.

If you want to argue that DZ keep there powers and marvel don't get access then DZ would still lose to anyone one of these: magic users, mind controllers, people who can't be hurt physically, power mimickers, power stealers, possession, energy absorbers, characters who can give Goku a heart condition smile.gif and the other countless powers the DZ characters can't handle.

The DZ universe is filled with characters that are effectively overpowered Supermen, it was enjoyable when I was young but you have to be mad when you think it can compete with the infinitely more detailed(and messy) marvel universe.

I agree, DBZ just has too many characters that have ridiculous power sets to even make a contest such as this, entertaining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us