If hasbro was smart they would.....

Ubsessed

okay first not everyone can buy a tons of the same figure so an army building set would not sell as well as you might think.

Vehicle baf sound cool but would not sell as well. buying 6 or more figure and getting a extra figure is better then buying a vehicle that would be some what out of scale and is not as exciting as a extra and usually brand new character.

Hasbro and many toy companies believe that female toys do not sell to boys as well as Male figure. That being said Hasbro are pumping out the female figure since the start of the Infinite series, bringing out around 31 characters out (really 22 with 9 in limbo). and of those girl, 9 of them are brand new characters. we are getting a feck tons of Females as well as many new villians.

Honestly, you know what would be awesome is if they sold a "premium figure." Like a figure that includes more accessories, more detail and better quality of course it would be at a higher price, but would be figures that would require them to be premium figures. What I mean by that is that some characters are scrapped by hasbro because they get too expensive to offer them at 20 bucks, so why not just make a premium fig? Doesn't have to be many a year, maybe like 4 to 6 or so.

Premium figures would be cool I could go for that. But no to the build a vehicle, ToyBiz was going to do that and scrapped it because it just wouldn't work. People that want to army build will still do so without having a set out there and the balance of male to female figures is better than ever, not nearly enough popular characters left to do an all female set that would sell well, even for collectors.

If it meant taking away ML focus I would be absolutely against a shift back to smaller scale, 6 inch collectors waited so long with sub par or NO product coming out. But if we're talking equal amounts coming out I agree, I wouldn't want to begrudge any collector their hobby. and you know build-a-vehicle would work much better for the 3 inch scale, 6 inch would absolutely work, they only vehicle i can think of that would work in 6 inch scale without sacrificiing integrity or scale in 6 inch would be the old bathtub fantasticar. and I doubt too many are clamoring for that