Custom Symbiotes, Tombstone, and Thunderstrike

CRobTheCreator

Alright, they are all fantastic. But I do have one major and one minor complaint. Lashers eyes are not long enough. They should cover most of his face. And the big complaint: Riot looks nothing like that, sorry. The Riot figure released in Planet of the Symbiotes line is horridly inaccurate. They modified the figure to look more "cool" to children, but in reality, he is the most boring-looking of the symbiotes.

Riot and Lasher:

Lasher.jpgRiotsym.jpg

Again, they are all amazing figures, but I try to provide constructive critiscism.

Can you show all the symbiotes together?

Here they are displayed together with Classics Venom, Carnage, Toxin, and Red Hulk Black Spiderman.

DSC06532.jpg

Is Riot suposed to be that much bigger?

Well the original figure from the 90's was a little bigger than the rest of the Planet of Symbiotes line, so I took a little liberty with his height. Also that figure was a little bow-legged so if he stood up straight he would stand out. I made him look like the figure from the line rather than the comic because of his boring look and in the comics he is similar to venom in height. I'm going to edit Lasher's eyes they are starting to bother me. Plus i'm going to make a regular riot as well.

Alright, they are all fantastic. But I do have one major and one minor complaint. Lashers eyes are not long enough. They should cover most of his face. And the big complaint: Riot looks nothing like that, sorry. The Riot figure released in Planet of the Symbiotes line is horridly inaccurate. They modified the figure to look more "cool" to children, but in reality, he is the most boring-looking of the symbiotes.

Riot and Lasher:

Lasher.jpgRiotsym.jpg

Again, they are all amazing figures, but I try to provide constructive critiscism.

You bring up valid points, fixing Lasher's eyes is a quick fix for me. Once I do it i'll post new pics. I chose Riot to look more like the toy beacause it was one of my favorite toys growing up even though his distant resemblance from the combic book character.

• 7 years later...