Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Professor Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Black0098

Black0098

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Just finished my first trade here and it was with the professor and it went done perfect. Both sides of the transaction where complete in a week's time. Great member to this board especially for a newbie. Thanks.

#2 Dane

Dane

Mouser

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

Bought a ML Bishop. Everything came very well packaged and protected. A tracking number was also provided. A+ buy. Looking forward to future transactions. Thanks again

#3 loki_friggasson

loki_friggasson

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Just did my first trade here with the Professor and everything went perfectly--quick communication, very reasonable price (he even refunded me a couple dollars when he overestimated shipping charges), fast shipping (included a tracking number), and the figures are in great condition. Thanks so much for an easy trade!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us