Where in the world is the Spider-Man: Homecoming Vulture Wings BAF wave?!?

Well as the title says - where is it? We saw the Mantis BAF wave official pics about a month after the Vulture wave was shown off, and yet we already have pre-orders up for that (Don't get me wrong; I have that wave pre-ordered and am looking forward to having it) yet not even a pre-order for the Vulture Wave. With Amazon having had them in stock, you'd figure they'd be out already (at least a darn pre-order). Any word from Hasbro/anyone on this?

The wave will be officially available for preorder this month from pretty much every etailer-don't stress lol. As far as retail getting it? That I can't answer and can only guesstimate on (early to mid June but maybe earlier as well) but I also don't buy my Legends from retailers unless it's an exclusive so I also don't care either.

Also, there's a very, very good chance it will be shipping this month from same said etailers as well. This is becoming a trend I am noticing and as just one examlple as of very late, I preorderd the 12in Legends Deadpool off of EE the day it went up and it literally "went in-stock" and shipped out the very next day.

Hasbro gives ALL of its vendor partners street dates for when they can throw up their preorders. This is so that no "one" etailer will have an advantage over its competition and all the vendors have an equal shot at pre-selling their product catalog.

However, much like a clueless stock clerk on retail level can open up a box and stock a street dated (everything is street dated) product before said street date (or basically what Walmart does with anything they sell), the same thing can happen to big etailers by "accidentally" listing the product pages for live pre-ordering early. Sometimes, this is a tactical move on part of the etailer so they can "accidentally" get a jump on their competition and sometimes it's just exactly that-just an accident.

Make no mistake however, Hasbro (as one company for example) vigilantly monitor street date breaks (it's really really easy to monitor) and if and when they see fit, they absolutely take action. Most times its with punitive fines and strikes and what not but it's literally a case by case basis for the most part.

Hope that helps?

The wave will be officially available for preorder this month from pretty much every etailer-don't stress lol. As far as retail getting it? That I can't answer and can only guesstimate on (early to mid June but maybe earlier as well) but I also don't buy my Legends from retailers unless it's an exclusive so I also don't care either.

Also, there's a very, very good chance it will be shipping this month from same said etailers as well. This is becoming a trend I am noticing and as just one examlple as of very late, I preorderd the 12in Legends Deadpool off of EE the day it went up and it literally "went in-stock" and shipped out the very next day.

Hasbro gives ALL of its vendor partners street dates for when they can throw up their preorders. This is so that no "one" etailer will have an advantage over its competition and all the vendors have an equal shot at pre-selling their product catalog.

However, much like a clueless stock clerk on retail level can open up a box and stock a street dated (everything is street dated) product before said street date (or basically what Walmart does with anything they sell), the same thing can happen to big etailers by "accidentally" listing the product pages for live pre-ordering early. Sometimes, this is a tactical move on part of the etailer so they can "accidentally" get a jump on their competition and sometimes it's just exactly that-just an accident.

Make no mistake however, Hasbro (as one company for example) vigilantly monitor street date breaks (it's really really easy to monitor) and if and when they see fit, they absolutely take action. Most times its with punitive fines and strikes and what not but it's literally a case by case basis for the most part.

Hope that helps?

Thanks for the information! I've taken a shift to just ordering things from e-retailers lately, so yeah hopefully it ships early!

• 2 weeks later...

So new question... about how much do y'all think the complete Vulture from this wave will go for on eBay? Like figure and complete wing set? And (a little bit of background. I have a mint collection of 200 figures or so out of the box [never played with, just posed once and that's it actually lol], but I buy a few doubles to play with i.e. Walmart Vulture, Black-Suited Spidey, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Ben Reilly Spider-Man) should I sell those Spider-Man figures to get 1 of each of the Homecoming Spideys (Homemade and Stark Suit) and a complete Vulture? Would that be better?