Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

14 Jun 2017

Any idea when either will drop ( at the very least on ebay from overseas) as I am dying to get those . The A-force set is the thing I have been most excited about ever in my 5-6 years of collecting Marvel legends/ Dc universe / Dc direct/ Icons figures hands down. I mean elsa Bloodstone , a new she hulk and Sif , not to mention singularity ? Just the perfect set IMO . Just hoping someone had any idea . I was hoping they would start popping up on the Bay soon . 

851 Views · 20 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )

Photo

Pre-SDCC 2017 Top 10 / Ideal Waves

Yesterday, 09:33 AM

It's that time of the years guys. I decided to combine the 2 format we usually use so you guys can decided which format you want to do.

As always some rules.

• Try and format Top 10 to new, redo, and BAF, each between 5 to 10 each. New is for new character (you can consider Alternate universes new character IE House of M Spider-man). redo is for any figure you think needs a redo (ie TB series 1 Toad)  or a new costume (ie Falcon Cap).
  • Ideal waves should included (the Thor and Panther waves are just for this con, but if you want to include later films you can)
    • 1 Spider-man wave
    • 1 X-men wave
    • 1 Marvel Knights wave (can include any of the TV series)
    • 1 Thor wave 
    • 1 Black Panther wave 
  • BAF can include new or redoes.
  • The order does NOT  need to be in anyway particular form. just list the 10 you want made in any order.
  • Keep it civil. don't bad mouth other peoples list. They have there own opinion. You can be a zany as you want.
  • Anything that has been "leaked" are rumoured only. As until they are confirmed, please consider them not made.

73 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Toby404 )

Photo

Predictions for SDCC 2017

27 Jun 2017

It's that time of the year again where we predict what hasbro is going to show us in SDCC in the coming weeks.

NOTE: DO NOT CRITICISE OTHERS PREDICTION OR AFTER THE CON LAUGH AT THEM FOR BEING "WRONG". these are only guesses and hopes. you can question then but don't say stuff, like "it will never happen".

My Prediction

• Marvel Knights wave and maybe a preview for a possible second wave, maybe with Luke Cage and Iron Fist like they did last year.
  • The rest of the Thor wave and possibly a hint of a second wave which will be fully reveal NYCC (film not out til November so the possibility of us getting a second was for then his High)
  • Confirmation on the Mysterio wave.
  • a Preview for next Years X-wave.
  • Deluxe figure (going by the rumors)
  • Some Comic figures for the Black Panther wave with the rest being reveal NYCC (or they would wait for NYCC to reveal the whole lot)
  • Showing the next F4 figure.
  • Some previews of some random figure (IE like the Mary Jane and Spectrum)

164 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by greenlucario )

Photo

Question about Toybiz era Onslaught

27 Jun 2017

I have wanted to ask this question to someone who might know since I got into Marvel Legends collecting ( I refuse to call the 3.75 figures legends so I am talking about 6 inch ) . Why in god's green earth did toybiz make thier BAF Onslaught look like that ? The newer Onslaught BAF is on point and what we all think of when we think this great villian so why did they do this ? It just makes no sense . Is there an answer beyond Toybiz was a crappy company ? I don't even display that BAF and I display everything I collect basically on my shelves throught my house. 

68 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by cable_and_hope )

Photo

Thor and Netflix wave confirmed

14 Jun 2017

We know that the Daredevil, Jessica Jone, Punisher and Elektra were confirmed but the comic figures of the wave have now been officially confirmed!!! 

Blade (fina-fucking-lly!!!!) with interchangable head, Bulleyes with a butt load of accessories and BAF Man Thing.

as for Thor, along with Lady Thor, we get a new Ares (laughing at all those idiot who bought the KO version) and a Young Thor from the God Butcher arc. Along with Marvel Now Thor and King Thor we now have the trio of Thor's from that arc. 

983 Views · 26 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )

Photo

Marvel vs. Capcom 2-pack Mystery

14 Jun 2017

From the main page- http://marvelousnews...hp?itemid=21809

From the lone pic, it seems like it might be a 3 3/4 (I'm basing mostly on the box style).

It's a dumb Iron Man and a largely useless Megaman but maybe we'll get another set that would prove useful.

444 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by stitch13 )

Photo

RUMOURED! Spider-man Wave 3 (2017)

16 Apr 2017

Rektangular is at it again, the god send. But as alway take it as a rumour.

The wave consists of 

• Demogoblin
  • Spider-man Noir
  • Mysterio
  • Spider-woman
  • Spider-punk
  • Prowler
  • Gwenpool

1,707 Views · 23 Replies ( Last reply by TeddoIchiban )

Photo

Black Panther Wave RUMOUR!!!!!

20 Jun 2017

AS ALWAY TAKE AS A GRAIN OF SALT OR EXPECT IT TO CHANGE.

There as been a rumoured listing going round for the Upcoming Black Panther wave. Before I even go onto this, it might not get reveal at SDCC. More then likely a teaser or a semi full reveal in NYCC.

• Black Panther
  • Iron Man
  • Namor
  • Black Bolt
  • Siberian Tiger 
  • Leopard
  • Thing (most likely the BAF)

464 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by KiloinNorcal )

Photo

The Maestro's Marvel Action Figure Photo Thread

14 Mar 2017

Picked up the ML Namor figure after taking advantage of the Walgreens sale last week. Namor isn't my favorite Marvel character, but I have to admit this is the best looking one out of the three ML Submariner figures we have gotten so far.

I ended up taking a few pics...
mlnamor8_zps2zwvmbl5.jpg
mlnamor9_zpsnx7g4xy8.jpg
mlnamor10_zps7tsv23wd.jpg

2,549 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by The Maestro )

Photo

Ideal Wolverine Wave

01 Feb 2017

Note this is my own ideal wave and yes I took out the wave that is rumoured.

1,407 Views · 10 Replies ( Last reply by Toby404 )

Recently Added Posts

Latest Discussions

Newest Members

Top Posters

Online Users

1 members, 24 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Toby404

• 626,974 Total Posts
  • 50,363 Total Members
  • Darwin6667 Newest Member
  • 943 Most Online

25 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Toby404

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us