Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Why no topics/what are you guys into/like besides marvel comics and action figures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PeterPalmer

PeterPalmer

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

I'm bored this place has no topics it needs one idk

#2 CobraSaboteur87

CobraSaboteur87

Andorian

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

This site has plenty of topics...about marvel toys/movies/comics (barely any comic news really)

I collect Star Wars, G.I.Joe (which is painful these days) among other things but...I use other sites to comment on that stuff since it's not "marvel" product

Feel free to catch me on the Jedi Temple Archives site with my many comments aimed at infuriating all the 55 year old man-babies that do nothing but bash Black Series 6in and complain about how 6in should not exist in SW figure format...

#3 PeterPalmer

PeterPalmer

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:07 PM

This site has plenty of topics...about marvel toys/movies/comics (barely any comic news really)

I collect Star Wars, G.I.Joe (which is painful these days) among other things but...I use other sites to comment on that stuff since it's not "marvel" product

Feel free to catch me on the Jedi Temple Archives site with my many comments aimed at infuriating all the 55 year old man-babies that do nothing but bash Black Series 6in and complain about how 6in should not exist in SW figure format...

i meant why is there no topics in the general discussion

#4 CobraSaboteur87

CobraSaboteur87

Andorian

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

Ahh. Well I don't know enough about the Internet to answer that I'm afraid.

#5 PeterPalmer

PeterPalmer

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:26 PM

Ahh. Well I don't know enough about the Internet to answer that I'm afraid.

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us