Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Name changed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cvg_1815513980

cvg_1815513980

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

I haven't logged on here in forever. I believe my screen name must have been deleted and now I have this ridiculously long code. I'm sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place but I can't find a name change thread. anyway, if possible I would love to be named TMan978

#2 cvg_1815513980

cvg_1815513980

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

I guess this place is dead

#3 tman978

tman978

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:53 AM

I don't know if this was ever going to be addressed but it can be disregarded. Apparently I have two accounts. now that I retrieved this one with my actual name, I am content. It is disheartening that I never got any type of reply so I don't know if this is a dead forum or what. I hear shartimus prime advertising it all the time so I'll attempt a shot.

#4 Sizemore77

Sizemore77

Cardassian

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

I don't know if this was ever going to be addressed but it can be disregarded. Apparently I have two accounts. now that I retrieved this one with my actual name, I am content. It is disheartening that I never got any type of reply so I don't know if this is a dead forum or what. I hear shartimus prime advertising it all the time so I'll attempt a shot.

Some areas never get looked at for whatever reason.  If you don't post it in either the Legends or 3.75 forums you will basically get no reply.  I know that they will be off topic, but if a moderator wants to move it they will read it and they are the ones that can help any way.  So I guess it would be to your benefit.  Any way, welcome.  This isn't as active a place as it once was, but around SDCC or the drop of a new wave discussions do happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us