Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Thor and Valkyrie 2 pack has been released now.

087-06-8392

How dense am I?! All this time I've conversed (or debated) with you and I never realized you're THAT MCUCollector! I saw your bid on the 2 pack earlier this afternoon. Brickwork claims the DPCI is invalid by the way.
On YouTube? The DPCI worked for me.

Picked up a second Blade (for a friend) and a FosThor today at Walmart, they had at least two, maybe three full cases of the Netflix wave since there were two Bullseyes, and more than four Daredevils. Unless that Deadpool wave drops by year's end, this is the last of the wave hunting. Now just a few singles to knock out.

Picked up a second Blade (for a friend) and a FosThor today at Walmart, they had at least two, maybe three full cases of the Netflix wave since there were two Bullseyes, and more than four Daredevils. Unless that Deadpool wave drops by year's end, this is the last of the wave hunting. Now just a few singles to knock out.

Vintage wave is releasing November 1st

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack DPCI actually started working shortly after you guys said it worked for you. Better still, after finding none locally via Brickseek, I went to my friend's house some 30 odd miles away and on a lark, I checked his area and sure enough, one of his local Targets had a case. We went, saw nothing, asked a rep who found them in the back. Thor Raggy wave officially complete.

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack DPCI actually started working shortly after you guys said it worked for you. Better still, after finding none locally via Brickseek, I went to my friend's house some 30 odd miles away and on a lark, I checked his area and sure enough, one of his local Targets had a case. We went, saw nothing, asked a rep who found them in the back. Thor Raggy wave officially complete.

My Target had them in the back this weekend, but I was unlucky enough to ask for help from one of the employees who actually cares about the street date.

My Target had them in the back this weekend, but I was unlucky enough to ask for help from one of the employees who actually cares about the street date.
the street date on the carton is august 1st so not sure why they wouldn't sell to you. I hear the reset is for October 8th, but they should still sell to you.

Vintage wave is releasing November 1st

Phew...a little break until those drop, can focus on Human Torch for a bit.

Entire wave of Marvel Thor Legends Hulk BAF in stock at HTS.com. Be sure to use the 20% off coupon from email.

There's only one Thor Wave. Also HTS.com isn't a store website . As far as I can tell they sell building materials. Please don't take drugs and post.

not-sure-if-trolling.jpg

This fine upstanding member of our community posted a heads-up that every individual figure from the Thor wave (aka the "entire wave") was available at hasbrotoyshop.com (aka HTS.com). Capisce paisan?

Human Torch has hit Walgreens! Finally!

In store sighting or online?
in store - Northern California. They now have a Walgreens Exclusive sticker so you know if it was found in store.
You're south bay right? I'll have to start checking up here in the north bay.

Not too worried. All Walgreens Legends have been easy finds.

Are you going to the toycon up here on saturday?