Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Janderson (Possible Scam Alert)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

You have had several board members complain about not following through with trades they say you agreed upon and attempts at contacting you have failed.

We at ENI have no direct involvement with any trades board members are involved in with, and I don't know what the situation is here exactly, however untill these matter are resolved I feel that a warning to all board members is warented.

And again I highly urge that if Janderson did agree with other board members to enter into multiple trades that he take immiedate action to contact those people to get these matters resolved.

#2 boff123

boff123

cobra lackey

• Members
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:49 PM

beware i have found that he is big scammer and screwed many people on ebay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us