Ideal Fantastic Four wave

tarot

I like the last Robinson/Kirk costumes that they wore up and through SW

fantastic-four-costumes-27.jpg?q=35&w=86

or the Millar/Hitch. But since most of these currents are the perfect FF sculpts, they would be repaints

• Mr Fantastic - white lab coat with the same stretched arms accessories, so you can have him in and out lab coat.
  • Invisible Woman - an invisible shield in like 3 different sizes
  • Human Torch - probably a regular flame off sculpt with same flame effects
  • Thing - straight repaint
  • Valeria/Franklin - In their FF costumes. If they can include full torsos with smaller figures, why not 2-pack 2 small figures. It's not like they need much articulation
  • The Maker
  • Crystal
  • She-Hulk - FF
  • BAF - Dragon Man

• 1 month later...

Id probably split the team into 2 waves just to be able to get more characters from f4 (all f4 in their blue and white classic costume)

F4 Wave 1. (Reed and jhonny double packed per case)
1. Invisible Woman (Short Hair just to vary from the walgreens figure) 
2. The Thing
3. Crystal
4. Karnak (classic costume)
5. Super Skrull (with Interchangeable powered Arms)
6. Dr. Doom (Classic green costume new mold)
BAF Lockjaw

F4 Wave 2 (sue and ben double paked per case)
1. Mr. Fantastic (with labcoat and removable interchangeable normal strechy arms same as you said)
2. Jhonny Storm (regular deflamed blue suit with flame effects and interchangeable flamed up head)
5. She-Hulk F4 Costume
3. Triton
6. Gorgon
6. Wizard
BAF Dragon Man

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, abnuggler said:

Id probably split the team into 2 waves just to be able to get more characters from f4 (all f4 in their blue and white classic costume)

F4 Wave 1. (Reed and jhonny double packed per case)
1. Invisible Woman (Short Hair just to vary from the walgreens figure) 
2. The Thing
3. Crystal
4. Karnak (classic costume)
5. Super Skrull (with Interchangeable powered Arms)
6. Dr. Doom (Classic green costume new mold)
BAF Lockjaw

F4 Wave 2 (sue and ben double paked per case)
1. Mr. Fantastic (with labcoat and removable interchangeable normal strechy arms same as you said)
2. Jhonny Storm (regular deflamed blue suit with flame effects and interchangeable flamed up head)
5. She-Hulk F4 Costume
3. Triton
6. Gorgon
6. Wizard
BAF Dragon Man

I like 90% of your picks in the 2 waves except for She Hulk. I always picture her as an Avenger with just a short stint in the FF, I'd swap her out for a classic Trapster to go into the Frightful 4 lineup or even 80s Masters of evil. I'd also swap out labcoat Reed for a more in scale classic John Byrne Thing.

I'd love to see Hasbro start packing in multiple heads for some of the more long time female characters to reflect different hairstyles done by various artists through the years. I'm thinking of John Byrne's classic run on the FF offered tons of hairstyles for Sue. And this is just her blue and white costume!

2772a3c1ac1791f1a875c670ea917eae.jpg

eb3dbcf25ba2d7fe483d51ac6e324bed.jpg

ff2.jpg

john-byrne-ff-costumes.jpg

19 minutes ago, joenubb said:

I'd love to see Hasbro start packing in multiple heads for some of the more long time female characters to reflect different hairstyles done by various artists through the years. I'm thinking of John Byrne's classic run on the FF offered tons of hairstyles for Sue. And this is just her blue and white costume!

2772a3c1ac1791f1a875c670ea917eae.jpg

eb3dbcf25ba2d7fe483d51ac6e324bed.jpg

ff2.jpg

john-byrne-ff-costumes.jpg

this one is actually easy to do. Sue's head, Capt Marv's unmasked head and Dazzler's head.

• 1 month later...

-Johnny Storm (NO fiery or clear parts, no flaming hair. Just Johnny, in colors that match the recent Walgreens FF figures. Can have fire accessories.)

-The Thing (with interchangeable helmeted head)

-Skrull soldier (new sculpt, more slender body than re-used Super Skrull)

-Crystal

-Dr. Doom (1980s Secret Wars outfit)

-"Bag Head" (Spider-Man)

-The Trapster

---BAF: Lockjaw  (full-sized, fully-posable, to-scale).

I think if they bring FF back in a similar way they did the X-Men its most likely they'll split the 4 main characters into at least 2 waves. I predict it would be more of a FF/Inhumans wave(s), only carrying the FF name for recognition.

Wave 1:

1. "Stretcing" Mr. Fantastic - no BAF, just an alternate elongated torso & buncha parts to stretch his limbs that are also compatible with the previous figure.

2. "Flaming On" Johnny Storm - in blue suit with attachable flame effects.

3. Karnak - in his cool "Hermit" look & maybe an alternate giant cranium head.

4. Crystal - she's been part of the team. Also gotta get at least 1 obligatory female in the lineup.

5. Mole Man - gotta get the other obligatory figure in there. The undersized figure to pack the biggest BAF piece with.

6.Kang - time to pull the trigger to correct another terrible mistake Hasbro.

7. Bag Man - he's just in too much demand not to do. Even I want him and I hate all that gimmicky crap.

BAF - do we even need to say it? Give us a Lockjaw already!

Wave 2:

1. Full "4" suit Thing or Byrne style Thing - don't care which one. The latest one is awesome. No BAF parts included.

2. "Invisible" Invisible Woman - TB did it, you know Hasbro wants to do it better. Include some force field affects. Seriously, are a few clear plastic balls and discs too much to ask for?

3. Triton - not my favorite Namor wannabe but we need someone from the royal family other than Blackbolt.

4. Quake - perfect chance to sneek in a figure with multiple uses. Include regular forearms & SHIELD agent helmeted head and alternate forearms & YoYo head to create Slingshot. Easy way to triple sales.

5. Doctor Doom - another correction from the Dark Days of ML, tho Hasbro's first attempt wasn't actually that bad.

6. Wizard - add more to the gallery of baddies that apply to several different heroes/teams.

7. Grey Gargoyle - never been done in ML. Easy to do with either existing molds or a modified mold. Okay Hasbro, make it your BIAAATCH!

BAF - gotta be Dragon Man. The TB one was soooo freaking hard to find. Hasbro did a little tip of the hat with the VHTF blue suited Wasp. That plus the way Hasbro's been killing the BAF's would make this a knockout punch.

I know a lot of people are wanting a new Ronan, but as he's pretty deeply involved in the Captain Marvel storyline I'm gonna assume he will eventually be done through those avenues. Also, there might be a place for Super Skrull somewhere in there, but again, I assume the rumored Walgreens exclusive will eventually come out as well.

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the eventual widespread rereleases, because we all know they'll be hitting the vintage series. Far too easy;

UFOes - All of em! (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X Ray)

Wizard - Ult. Alliance look

Dr. Doom - Alternate maskless head, duh

Trapster - modern look

Gorgon - modern look

Crystal - modern look

Hydro Man - Classic