Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4119 replies to this topic

#3801 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:30 PM

Yes indeed! The rest of the story; I go to TRU after work, and sure enough, they have Deadpool & Rogue for me (they had to keep it in the back). They ring me up and gave me half off (I forgot that the manager told me they would do that)! I got both for $9.97 apiece! Nice come up when you consider what these two are going for on Ebay.

Attached Files

#3802 Marvel_legend2001

Marvel_legend2001

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:27 AM

Major haul this weekend. Black Panther, Nick Fury, the Target 2-Pack, Wolverine, and Iceman. Iceman and Wolverine were "free" thanks to Walgreens Rewards points. Great weekend!

#3803 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

I went to our most reliable Walmart (some may recall I've stated we have 5 in the immediate vicinity) to look for the exclusives. Of course they didn't have them, but what they DID have was 5..count em FIVE cases of the X-Men wave! I know this because there are 5 Rogues on the shelf (as well as 5 of everything else except Wolverine). There was only 1 Wolverine left and of course NO Deadpools! Here's the thing; I've been in this section for 30 minutes and no one is even looking in that direction! I suspect it's some employee and the DP's didn't even make it to the shelf. Also, it appears Rogue has gone down in price on Ebay (which explains why she's 100% on the shelf). This Deadpool situation is truly pathetic.

Attached Files

#3804 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

I went to our most reliable Walmart (some may recall I've stated we have 5 in the immediate vicinity) to look for the exclusives. Of course they didn't have them, but what they DID have was 5..count em FIVE cases of the X-Men wave! I know this because there are 5 Rogues on the shelf (as well as 5 of everything else except Wolverine). There was only 1 Wolverine left and of course NO Deadpools! Here's the thing; I'very been in this section for 30 minutes and no one is even looking in that direction! I suspect it's some employee and the DP's didn't even make it to the shelf. Also, it appears Rogue has gone down in price on Ebay (which explains why she's 100% on the shelf). This Deadpool situation is truly pathetic.

Yeah, I had to get a Target employee to check in their stock room and pull out a fresh unopened case. Only way I ever found DP. Never seen him hanging on the peg.

#3805 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

I was in TRU earlier today and they had 0 Deadpools. I actually went to 2. I had already bought Wolvie off Ebay. I know when I go back tomorrow, they won't have anything. They did have the 3-pack Vision/FalconCap/Kate Bishop but they only had 2 and the paind on them were effed up. SMH

#3806 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:12 AM

I have seen 4 Deadpools so far,  one in TRU, 3 in Walmart.  Passed on him since already had.

#3807 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:15 PM

I have seen 4 Deadpools so far,  one in TRU, 3 in Walmart.  Passed on him since already had.

The fact you've seen 4 out in the wild is impressive enough. Never mind you already have him. I only managed to see one because I had the manager of my TRU hold it for me, otherwise I'd still be batting a donut.

#3808 illestr8r

illestr8r

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:23 PM

Stopped at Walmart today and saw a massive end cap chock full of the xmen wave that wasn't there yesterday. I've never seen that many legends at any retail store around here, it was nuts! I got my set a while ago but took a peek and sure enough, no deadpools lol. Scalpers strike again!

From there I stopped by TRU and they had the entire Dr Strange wave. Almost bought Nico and Iron Fist but put them back. Think I'm done for this year.

#3809 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:35 PM

Just picked up the Doctor strange wave at target NorCal be on the lookout.

Good looking out.

#3810 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

Stopped at Walmart today and saw a massive end cap chock full of the xmen wave that wasn't there yesterday. I've never seen that many legends at any retail store around here, it was nuts! I got my set a while ago but took a peek and sure enough, no deadpools lol. Scalpers strike again!

From there I stopped by TRU and they had the entire Dr Strange wave. Almost bought Nico and Iron Fist but put them back. Think I'm done for this year.

You don't happen to live in the Oceanside California area do you?

#3811 illestr8r

illestr8r

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:40 AM

Oops, forgot to say my location, sorry. NJ/Philly area.

#3812 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:12 PM

Went on a little toy hunt today in Queens, NY.

At Toys R Us on Northern Blvd/46th Street, I found nothing I needed. They did have 3 units of the FalCap/Vision/Kate Bishop figures on the shelves, however.

At Toys R Us in Rego Park, I found Astral Form Movie Dr. Strange and Karl Mordo, but that was it. They checked the system to see if they had more cases of the wave, but they didn't. I picked up the two I found.

Went to Target at Queens Place and they had nothing I needed. They did have a few sets of Civil War with Spider-Man 3pack. And they had multiple sets of Disco Iron Man and Civil War Machine, but I already had that, so whatevs.

Went to two Walgreens, and neither had Punisher.

On Walgreens.com right now, Punisher is $14.99, but with shipping and tax I paid about $22 for him, but at least I don't need to go hunting and should be delivered by sometime this coming week.

On eBay I bought a loose Eel figure, since I don't care to build the Abomination (got the SDCC set version with better deco in my opinion). Should arrive this week also!

Even though I don't need the Dormammu BAF, I still will end up getting all the Dr. Strange wave. The differences from previous releases sold me. The comic Strange with the cape is a must, the Voodoo has such different face paint apps and cape that I can consider him different enough. The Enchantress has a good color that I can plan for a Sersi custom from the Avengers comics if I cut the skirt off. Will only require a new head, minimal paint on the torso, and some paint for the arms and legs. Iron Fist's costume is a must and Nico is brand new. And standard movie Strange is necessary also. Likeness looks really well-captured of Benedict.

Dang Hasbro for making it irresistible! UGH! My wallet.

#3813 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:48 PM

Went to a local toycon up here. They had the whole Doc Strange wave. Actually passed, all over priced by the scalpers. Almost dropped $30 for Enchantress but I bet dollars to donuts I can find her in the wild soon.

#3814 decepticon2014

decepticon2014

Andorian

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

Picked up these today at GameStop Canada... looks like I'm good for Legends until 2017... got everything I needed at retail in Canada of all places

7B72DAE8-BEF4-4410-9E3E-B89520D0F8BD_zps

#3815 decepticon2014

decepticon2014

Andorian

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:10 PM

Nico is based off the Jubilee mild, great figure

#3816 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

Some mystical forces are at work! Or persistence pays off... or both.

I made another round to my stores in Queens, NY. Hit the Toys R Us on Northern Blvd again, and they still had nothing I needed. No sign of Dr. Strange wave. I asked a lady at customer service and as soon as I said Dr. Strange she said they were bought up as soon as they put them out, how they have collectors that come in, etc. This was about 11:30 in the morning and she spoke about how they are outside at 10am at store opening and know the days the new toys are on the floor... lady, I'm a collector, I get it. I had hoped they had a case in the back but they didn't bother to check.

Went to Toys R Us in Rego Park, Queens, which is where I found Astral Movie Strange and Movie Mordo, and as soon as I hit the aisle I see the orange "BuildAFigure: Dormammu" logo at the top of the package, behind an Electro figure. Fearing it was the same two I found at this store last time, I hoped and might have prayed, and the first one was Iron Fist! Looked awesome! And behind him? NICO! Thrilling. The two I wanted most, were the only two from the line that were there. And it's my second visit since Saturday and found two figures each time!

These figures both look SO sharp and I like the quirkiness of Nico's figure, so much. Glad she's an Avenger, I don't need to worry about where to display her.

Went to Target at Queens Place and they still had no Dr. Strange wave. Even scanned the Iron Fist I had and the scanner said there were none in the stockroom. Oh well... I guess now my priority list is: Standard Movie Strange, Enchantress, Brother Voodoo, Comic Strange.

So glad I got my two most-wanted though!

#3817 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:27 AM

I picked up the movie Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo, Iron Fist, and Nico at TRU.

#3818 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

Well EE will be shipping my Doctor Strange cases out today. Should be at my door step tomorrow. Still no sign of the X-Men wave.

#3819 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:15 PM

Well EE will be shipping my Doctor Strange cases out today. Should be at my door step tomorrow. Still no sign of the X-Men wave.

You've already been charged and notified? The site now lists mine as being expected in October.

Been charged. The site reads processing currently, but the shipping notice usually comes late (meaning they will have already shipped and the items have headed out by the time the notice is received). Unless there's some delay, I should get my cases Saturday.

#3820 jshortultimate

jshortultimate

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:08 PM

Had a pretty big haul today in Woodbridge, VA.  Picked up 6 of the Hulkbuster BAF wave at TRU for 11 each (they are running buy one, get one half off).  

Also picked up Enchantress at Walmart.

#3821 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

Deadpool is in stock at walmart.com for $19.87if anyone is still looking for it. Should go fast.

#3822 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:29 PM

Deadpool is in stock at walmart.com for $19.87if anyone is still looking for it. Should go fast.

I meant to post the same thing earlier but posting here is hit or miss from my phone. Walmart also has Black Panther, Nick Fury, and the Space Venom wave all in stock too. I placed an order for another Deadpool this morning for my nephew since he's dressing up as him for Halloween, plus I got an extra Panther and Fury to display with the alt heads.

Hopefully your post helped a few folks here as Deadpool was up until around 6:20 PM EST - His page said they had 2 left when I checked around 6:15 PM, but I refreshed a few minutes later and he was gone. Glad to see he's sticking around a bit longer these days so folks don't need to pay scalper prices for him.

#3823 Hulkwummy

Hulkwummy

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

I got my hands on six figures of the Juggernaut wave at Toys R Us in Dothan Alabama two day after my 34th birthday.

#3824 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Finally found the abomination wave at my local Toys R Us (Tampa, FL). I already bought the ones I wanted online weeks ago but glad to see them at retail.

#3825 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:06 PM

I saw Secret Wars Cap and Captain Britain at my local Wal-Mart. Didn't know that the Abomination wave was showing up at retail. I'm only looking for Scarlet Witch out of the wave, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us