Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Who's hotter? Colleen Wing or Misty Knight?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

Colleen's great and all with all the crazy-ass swordplay but I gotta vote for the super-afro-sportin, take-no-sh_t sister.

#2 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:28 PM

I say Misty if she has a body like Lisa Raye or Collen if she had a body like Kim Kardashian! LOL!

#3 damprime

damprime

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

Haha Funny. They're supposed to be the same height and about 5 or 6 pounds difference in weight. Still Colleen is always drawn with a very nice booty especially in her half zipped jumpsuit. However Misty is definitely no slouch in that area either and she does have the bigger and better rack. Well while I wouldnt kick either out of the bed if they were real,( because 2 hotties are always better than 1. lol) boobs and booty are a perfect combo for me. So play Misty for me.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us