Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4181 replies to this topic

#4176 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yep, 'bout what I thought. Actually works out well for me. I'll have another pay day to add to the kitty before then, plus a pay day the second day after to help with recovery.

#4177 Godzilla

Godzilla

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

jealous! been checking multiple game stops per day.....they look at me funny when i ask about marvel legends

Only the gamestops that are considered collectible stores are getting the mk legends

how is this determined???
Call gamestop and ask them which one in your area is considered the collectible store. Not all gamestops are. There are about ten in my area but only one is a collectible store.

#4178 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

Forbidden Planet in NYC has at least two cases of the Marvel Knights wave on the shelf and they look great but I passed at $24.99 each. Will wait for HTS...

#4179 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

Just stopped by local Toys R Us.... they got a shipment of Mantis wave and also have the Thor Ragnarok wave in the back just came in on the truck. They are holding the case for me.  

#4180 Inspection12e

Inspection12e

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

Does anyone need an Invisible Woman wal-greens exclusive?  I just found one in store finally and they had 5 more. 

#4181 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 AM

TRU has put up Thor:Ragnarok figs; Thor, Loki and Hela as well as the Thor/Hulk & Enchantress/Executioner (or Skurge. I think they're frowning on the word "executioner). Nothing in stock on any as yet so no "order online" or "store pickup".

#4182 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted Today, 09:30 AM

Has anyone found the Netflix wave anywhere but Gamestop? All the Gamestops in my area have sold out and I'm only trying to find Blade and Bullseye....

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us