Mr. Fantastic

miked

absolutely. you have very good paint jobs on them all. they look really classy.

Thanks again. Their doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in customs on this forum. Sometimes I post customs and receive no comments at all. I get a lot of views, but not a lot of interest. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post.

(sorry if this double posts)

i tried sending a reply a mintue or two ago. anyways, im surprised you dont get more comments. do you find you get more if you post directly in the marvel universe threads? im going to post my first custom as soon as i can.(still at work right now)

I hope your not disapointed. I already have over 30 replies on Hisstank.com for this custom and so far your the only one who commented here. It's pretty pitiful.

This is well...Fantastic! I love to see customs that use un-common casts or parts. I know how you feel about not getting comments but a ton of views. I post on figurerealm.com and I get a little more recognition. Also, I really like your Nick Fury!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I also post on Hisstank.com- they have a really warm and active custom community. You should check it out if you work in the 3 3/4 inch scale.

• 3 weeks later...
Its great to see 3/4 of the FF. Are you going to do a Sue too? BTW, that's my favorite HT, too!

So both Wolvie and Reed's head you got from Broken Arrow? Where's the thread on Wolvie? Any thoughts on a claw fix for him to prevent his claw-ED?

I'd like to do Sue, but I don't have her in the works as yet. I will eventually if Hasbro doesn't beat me to it. If they do I'll just fix her. Both heads for Wolvie and Reed were purchased from Broken Arrow. I haven't considered a fix for his claws, but it's not a bad idea. Here's the thread on Wolvie:

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2056306