Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

GOTG 2 pack!

25 Mar 2017

First of all its hitting shelves. 

I think both figures look really good but I really want to switch the jacket from Yondu on to Starlord. I have been hoping for a movie Stardlord for quite some time but like his long jacket look better. Do you think it would be fairly easy and painless for Yondu to lend Starlord his jacket? 

237 Views · 9 Replies ( Last reply by Axonrey )

8 Views · 0 Replies

10 Views · 0 Replies

7 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Things You Thought We'd Get But Didn't

28 Mar 2017

During the lines heyday - 2012/2013 it seemed like just about anything was possible with the line (except large vehicles).

What are some figures, accessories, sets, etc that you thought we'd see but for whatever reason, just didn't. 

I really thought we were going to see a special con-exclusive "13th" Secret Wars pack. With Dr. Doom in his action figure look and then maybe She-Hulk in her purple swimsuit costume or a fullsize Wasp in the green and purple. Instead of a comic it would include a poster of the cover of issue 1.  

DrDoomComp1a.jpg

I thought we'd get a 90s Cartoon X-men team set like the Amazing Friends set with appropriate Jubilee, mask-less tiger stripe Wolverine and Gambit.

Back with She-Hulk--thought we'd get a FF uniform repaint along the way as well. Remember running changes? 

198 Views · 11 Replies ( Last reply by PushYouDown )

Photo

Beast custom

23 Mar 2017

So, I bought this while searching Marvel Universe 3.75 custom figures. It did not even cross my mind that the figure might actually be in Marvel Legends 6 inch scale so I was very surprised when I received this in the mail. I was wondering what you guys think of it as a custom in the Marvel Legends world. 

152 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by Heisenberg )

20 Views · 0 Replies

21 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

What the hell is the deal with the Xmen wave?

19 Feb 2017

I go to Target, two of them everyday. I was late for work this morning and skipped it and after work I found the sad remains of the Warlock wave a single Old Man Logan. How is the wave out before Guardians and not even up for pre-order yet it has hit the shelves at Target....

2,757 Views · 63 Replies ( Last reply by DSmith )

41 Views · 0 Replies

Recently Added Posts

Newest Members

Top Posters

Online Users

2 members, 15 visitors and 1 anonymous users

tarot, Dracos

• 626,054 Total Posts
  • 50,363 Total Members
  • Darwin6667 Newest Member
  • 943 Most Online

17 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 14 guests, 1 anonymous users   (See full list)

tarot, Dracos

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us