Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

New Action Figure Comic at Bills Comics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjak

Ninjak

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys, I've got a new action figure comic up on my site BillComics.com

It's a Silver-Age Spider-Man and Daredevil story vs. Green Goblin. I think it's pretty fun.

Here is a direct link to the Spider-Man page if you want to check it out.

And here is the cover and a couple of samples of inside pages (since this is the Action Photo thread after all).

Page_0_zpsga3ufnai.jpg

Page_29_zpsqgrh6ztu.jpg

Page_30_zpseqqge69m.jpg

I've posted a lot of new comics in the past few months. I now have over 100 full length action figures comics up on my site.

Here's a link to the main page of Bills Comics. You can access all of my action figure comics from there.

#2 CobraSaboteur87

CobraSaboteur87

Mouser

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:27 AM

That's actually really cool stuff man, great work.

#3 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:15 PM

Awesome work!!! I love the dramatic poses you are able to convey with these figures-one really gets a sense of what they are feeling and thinking without having to read the text...Great storytelling! I can't wait to see more stories such as this.

If I may give you some advice, and feel free to take it or not: vary the angles of your shots a little to add some visual drama and variety to your stories. For instance that shot of Green Goblin standing over Spidey would look great if taken from Spidey's POV or over his shoulder-looking up at him. When the shots are all taken from the same angle it can become a bit static and you lose some of the action- which you are already so successfully showing with the figure poses. I think that little change will help you to create something amazingly unique.

#4 mariarmy

mariarmy

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:30 AM

Very interesting and beautiful. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us