Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

I want to buy Custom ML The Hood Action Figure

the hood marvel legends 6-inch custom custom action figures marvel villains

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 extremexman

extremexman

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:24 AM

Hi all

I'm interested in buying a custom ML 6-inch action figure of The Hood (Parker Robbins)

Since, Hasbro & Disney are keen on releasing action figures of villains which are 3rd or 4th tier; I might as well buy a custom action figure to complete my collection for Secret Invasion, Dark Reign and Siege

I checked out customs list here but couldn't find The Hood

I would be grateful to members who can recommend a good custom built action figure of The Hood along with the link of the seller. I'll also be checking out eBay as well

And if any of you would like to help out a fellow geek, you might is well support my call for including the much deserved villain created by Marvel for the 21st century  

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us