Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4378 replies to this topic

#4376 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

Many had their hydra TRU orders cancelled. Check your local stores. Mine got two cases last week. Today there were still 3 sets.

Also MJ two pack was available online TRU yesterday morning for a couple hours.

They just cancelled mine, second time this year. The first was my Aforce set which I ordered 3 minutes after it went on sale. I cant wait until they go out of business

#4377 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:28 PM

That's strange that they would cancel so many orders. Did they really need to preserve that much stock for the stores? I bought 2 from the local TRU & it seriously looks like I'm the only one. They are literally littering the shelves in my area. I'm hoping they stay on the shelves so I can buy them up when they go on clearance.

#4378 scalperssuck

scalperssuck

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:22 PM

My order got officially cancelled Friday - finally got an email from TRU.  All the stores near me never got any cases.  BTW we never got MJ 2-packs or Phoenix packs out here so is this item and others only exclusive to certain stores???

#4379 bluebee

bluebee

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

the exclusives show up once and never again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us