All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "I Can Smell You...." Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.
  3. Today
  4. I wanted to take a second and express how much I appreciate Marvelous News for being my go to place for ACBA news. When I first started collecting, I'd have to wait for news from YouTube post, which usually meant waiting for the end of my day but now I get updates the minute they're available! I think the only thing that would be better would be having an app with notifications and easier posting. Just and idea. Now, I know some of these are longshots but I thought I include my wish list for the upcoming livestream: Classic Retro-Carded Chameleon, Classic Adam Warlock, Classic Beta Rey Bill, Classic Iron Fist, Mephisto (Any Iteration!), Comic Book Mr. Negative, Classic Mole Man, just to name a few!
  5. This one is a no brainer for me. I love this look for Wasp and I'm excited to get a Giant-man, even if I didn't back the Haslab. I'm a little torn as to whether or not Giant-man or Antman will be on display on my Avenger's shelf, any suggestions?
  6. Got Wolverine & Psylocke 2 pack, hoooow is this Psylocke so gooood ❤️
  7. Awesome 2 pack, I just love this Wasp, so classic and clean, and that unhelemted head sculpt is gorgeous, I knew no matter what when I saw this figure I had to have her, but she comes with this excellent Giant Man, oh that's a good Giant Man! love this here, Ordered as soon as I could.
  8. Not really. They may have had the designs done much earlier. It takes six month to design AND produce the figures. If you take away at least a month, then they had 5 months to produce this figure so it may not have been decided to release this as a 2-pack until the Haslab back. Hell, according to several people including Dwight, they are constantly designing random figures to slot into various waves and boxes so they may have had this prepare long ago but decided to tweek it.
  9. The fact it is charging us now and probably about to ship leads me to think they had this giant man ready when the haslab was going. Probably was supposed to be apart of the haslab offering but the collector crybabies had to come out and ruin it for everyone. I can't recall any marvel legend figure having this happen, as far as shipping from being "pre ordered".
  10. Yesterday
  11. I'll be happy to have it, but I'm a bit mystified at the rush. It would have been a nice synergy to get it in September with the big Hank!
  12. I hope Hasbro has finally put Jan on an appropriately shorter buck. She's 5'4" to Hank's 6'. I'm also thinking a Hank Pym/Avengers wave is likely. I feel like most of Pym's major villains have been done adequately (Ultron, Egghead, Kang, Whirlwind, Absorbing Man), though I agree that Immortus would be a great fit. Executioner needs a figure, too, though he'd be a better it with a Thor wave. A new Yellowjacket seems like a given. And maybe Nadia (though I'd prefer Cassie in her Stature uniform). But I'm really pulling for Janet in her classic 70s red & gold uniform & a Byrne Jarvis -- with vacuum! Of course, the Classic Avengers wave I really want would have a Lockjaw BAF and could include any/all of the ones I previously mentioned (minus Nadia, who makes less sense here) — plus Crystal (with a Luna pack-in) & Starfox, and maybe Swordsman or classic Mantis. Or a blue Byrne Beast (easy repaint at this point; though I wish they'd shrink him, too). I'm hoping for a Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver anniversary set, too, either in their 1A togs or their modern costumes (though I'd rather have the Kevin Wada costume than her current one, much as I like it too). And I would never object to an updated OG Young Avengers set.
  13. Thinking about it now, considering the December one was X-men and the February one was "Avengers" then it more then likely that this one is Spider-man, going by the patterns.
  14. -Yellowjacket, preferably with the uni-goggles/visor, sunburst pattern. But ABSOLUTELY don't do to his torso like what they did to Luke Cage, armpit for hire. I can see the temptation because of the wing vanes, but no. NO. -Wasp, yellow & red outfit (little collar, red turtle neck, and I think the yellow tunic had sequins kinda sorta??) she wore throughout a good chunk of the late 60s and on -Equinox. Semi translucent fire and ice -Whirlwind, classic Ant-Man & Wasp foe, bare version this time, no gray chainmail -Graviton -Quicksilver (either light blue or green but MUST have his white hair with the white "tufts") -Radioactive Man, Grim Reaper; both could use re-do's
  15. Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. If you haven't been on the internet all day or just use this site for the ML news, then you may not know that Hasbro has announced that they are doing another livestream next Monday, 15th of April. I will probably do rumor recap on Sunday but for now let's look at figures that have already been revealed. We start with one of 2 brand new characters from the recent Iron Man retro line with one Iron Man villain many people have been asking for, Whiplash (Scarlotti). I would like to see Hasbro do the Vanko version at some point like they did with the MU scale figure but I love that we are getting this. As for the Grunts, I have added the Sentinels (Grunts) and the Skrull Soldiers. For anyone that is wondering, the Prime Sentinels have their own page as I want to make a race page for all the Sentinels and the Super-Skrulls will have their own pages as well. I'm going to tried and get the rest of the Grunts done this week, but tomorrow we look at Madame Masque's father, Count Nefaria.
  16. Hahahaha! I was literally gonna put in a bunch of those, but was trying to edit it down to earlier stuff! That Kree soldier is a glaring miss, especially with the Skrull one existing.
  17. Forge has surrounded himself with womens! Uh, and whoever Tank is...
  18. I too had issues finalizing payment (been happening every pre-order day last week) so I switched to PayPal and it went through without a hiccup.
  19. Oh curse you! Lol! I can never resist Avengers-related wish lists! So, everyone you said, plus Starfox, Stingray and Jack Of Hearts. And how about some really old, classic adversaries?! Immortus (no one ever seems to remember how big a part he has played in Avengers history), The Collector, The Grandmaster, Attuma, Morgan Le Fey, Man Ape, a deluxe Supreme Intelligence, Kree army builders on the Vulcan buck, Magus (Adam Warlock evil future-self) and Korvac.
  20. And if they had just done some kind of adjustment to the legs where they could interchange between these shorter legs and some longer legs so they would be accurate when they could properly used it for characters anywhere from the 5 like the 6 foot 4 Falcon or Silver Surfer who are both about Captain America height but with maybe a leaner build. It seems like that would be something so easy. The shoulders thing is a real issue. That model has this crazy shredded build and bulging biceps and these tiny shoulders. In my business that's sign of some significant area of neglect on an otherwise perfectly fit form. I'm sure the official excuse has something to do with poseability and function but look at the old DCU Classics figures like Batman and Wildcat and those were both figures made for super athletic characters where the shoulders matched the rest of the musculature. Sure the figures overall suffered from some limitations and lack of articulation. But the shoulders functioned just fine. Even for those super nimble characters.
  21. Dang, wish I had caught that, would have used a different card. Oh well. Not that big of a deal. Anybody else have difficulty with the checkout process? Two different desktop browsers and it wouldn't load the section where you fill out credit card details. Had to use my phone to complete the process.
  22. There SHOULD be a wave or some sets around the time of the Haslab release. Just like the f4 and Herald for Galactus and the HOX wave for the Sentinel.
  23. You should rename the article title. It is not a pre-order. It is charging you NOW. Probably ships in a couple days.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE