Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4532 replies to this topic

#4526 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:00 AM

I ordered both Sasquatch & Lizard waves almost as soon as they were offered and my order confirmation says both are scheduled to ship this month, but on the website currently the Lizard wave still shows February shipping and Sasquatch wave shows April shipping so I'm guessing how quickly one put their order in is a factor. We could assume the April/May shipping would be for a restock. At least I hope that's the case cuz I haven't been sent any update that the shipment has been pushed back.

Hope you get them soon.

#4527 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:41 PM

The Bikes & Avengers wave has arrived! On the hunt for Mister Fantastic.

#4528 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

Im the jealous one, I have to wait another 24 hours!!!

#4529 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

I picked up X-23, Domino, and red Deadpool at my local TRU. Im fine with the Juggernaut wave Cable I have. Might try to hunt down the rest of the Sasquatch BAF pieces I need.

Now to find the Lizard wave, the bikes, and Mr. Fantastic.

#4530 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Im the jealous one, I have to wait another 24 hours!!!

Lol. Don't be jelly! This is the 1st time I've gotten something before you! I must savor the feeling! Lol.

#4531 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

I picked up all but Spider-Woman from the new Spider-Man wave over the weekend.  The wave hit a few local Targets, and because they share the same DPCI as the older Spider-Man waves, they all rang up for $9.99 each.

#4532 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 AM

MCU10 Cap and Crossbones and Iron Man Mark VII are already up for preorder at HTS, EE, and BBTS with August ship dates, and Ronan is up for preorder at EE and BBTS as well.

#4533 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 AM

IM, Pepper Potts and Mandarin 3pack is up for preorder at ToysRUs.com for $69. Qualifies for the buy one get one 50%.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us