Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
3992 replies to this topic

#3976 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

capamerica.... can you get me a pair??? I need Cyclops and Colossus!!!

#3977 kmoua7

kmoua7

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

Nice price! I tried it at a local Walgreens and it came up $19.99 so it must be that Walgreens only.

#3978 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

So the new X-Men wave is showing up at Walgreens. Cool, I am on the hunt there as well.

#3979 capamerica3232

capamerica3232

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:48 PM

capamerica.... can you get me a pair??? I need Cyclops and Colossus!!!

Sorry man i would but i got the last cyclops and there wasn't any colossus all that was left was wolverine.

#3980 SolidSnakeEyes

SolidSnakeEyes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

I found Cyclops and Sunfire at Walgreen's today -- they rang up for $19.99.

#3981 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:17 AM

So just my Walgreens suck in New York then?

Grrrrrr.....

#3982 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:53 AM

I just checked my local 24 hours Walgreens after I got off work and managed to score only Cyclops which is cool because he was the main want for me. Now I just need Colossus. Thanks for the heads up because I would have never stopped there otherwise.

#3983 SolidSnakeEyes

SolidSnakeEyes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

I just checked my local 24 hours Walgreens after I got off work and managed to score only Cyclops which is cool because he was the main want for me. Now I just need Colossus. Thanks for the heads up because I would have never stopped there otherwise.

I usually have a lot of luck with Walgreens. I picked up the entire Dormammu wave there back in November, and aside from Angela, I found all of the Titus wave there as well. Target and Walgreens are responsible for 95% of the ML and BS figures I buy.

#3984 capamerica3232

capamerica3232

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Yeah seems like walgreens is where to go these days. I scored a colossus today at a different walgreens they didn't have them for the 5 bucks like the other one had to pay the regular this time, but no complaints.

#3985 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

Thanks guys, I usually have been having success with Walmart with them being open 24 hours and me being a night worker. I did score, Sunfire, Shatterstar, Logan, and Dazzler at Target with me getting Dazzler on a return trip two weeks later. Big thanks to people on here letting us know that they were hitting Target already because I was checking Big Bad Toy Store like crazy for pre-orders. I grabbed Polaris off of Ebay after getting Cyclops at Walgreens. She was around 25.00 without the BAF. She was the last one I really wanted so I just grabbed her feeling that I don't have to drive myself crazy driving store to store. I'll grab Colossus if I see him in the wild but not a major want for me. Finding Cyclops was a major relief. I think he's the most desired one in the wave.

I will be adding Walgreens to my search for Future Legends.

#3986 bluebee

bluebee

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

night workers are probably why every case was missing deadpool

#3987 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

I can confirm Walgreens has gotten the X-wave up here in the northern bay area. Unfortunately it was pretty much picked over.

#3988 Needler56

Needler56

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

I can confirm Walgreens has gotten the X-wave up here in the northern bay area. Unfortunately it was pretty much picked over.

Same.  I saw most of the wave except for the most wanted between Seaside and Monterey, Ca yesterday.

#3989 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

Received my Polaris today after buying her a week ago on eBay.

While she IS kinda basic, I am reveling in her basicness. She hits all the right notes for me. A classic/modern mashup of a look, nice cape, nice metallic gauntlets, nice metallic lip color, and a great hair sculpt.

Having Polaris, and Havok, and Iceman makes me want to dig out the Iceman/X-Factor episode "Cold Comfort" of the 90s X-Men cartoon to see them all running around on my TV screen again.

They're not in all their X-Factor costumes, but owning Havok, Polaris, Forge, and Quicksilver makes me feel good that the characters are shaping up from that team.

Still need Colossus and Cyclops (desperately!) and Logan (less desperately).

#3990 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

Received my Polaris today after buying her a week ago on eBay.

While she IS kinda basic, I am reveling in her basicness. She hits all the right notes for me. A classic/modern mashup of a look, nice cape, nice metallic gauntlets, nice metallic lip color, and a great hair sculpt.

Having Polaris, and Havok, and Iceman makes me want to dig out the Iceman/X-Factor episode "Cold Comfort" of the 90s X-Men cartoon to see them all running around on my TV screen again.

They're not in all their X-Factor costumes, but owning Havok, Polaris, Forge, and Quicksilver makes me feel good that the characters are shaping up from that team.

Still need Colossus and Cyclops (desperately!) and Logan (less desperately).

Yeah Colossus is like Bigfoot right now. People claim he exists but have never seen him in the wild, except for grainy review videos.

#3991 comicbooknerd

comicbooknerd

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

Just found Shatterstar at a my local Walgreens in Sugar land.

#3992 monron999

monron999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

Ya, Walgreens has been my go to for the last few waves. I'll go to 5 Walgreens before I attempt a trek into that madhouse welfare refuge they call Walmart. Walgreens has really stepped up their game & the exclusives are awesome. My goal is to not have to go hunting at Wmart until the Black Panther exclusive hits.

I found the entire X-Wave visiting 3 Walgreens. Got all the figs needed to complete the BAF, passed on Logan for now. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around. It was a productive weekend.

#3993 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted Today, 04:56 PM

Well, everything takes forever to get to the east coast. Guardians wave is just starting to hit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us