Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Custom Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tarot

tarot

Faker

• Moderators
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:15 AM

I have never or probably will never do a custom. But I have always though of a few recipes for customs. So I thought that I would give these suggestion to the customizers and allow them to try them. there not the most greatest idea but it just something I though of.

here go all are of MU scale.

Series 1 Iron Man ---- Iron Patriot or War Machine
wave 1 Black Panther --- White Tiger, White Wolf, Bangel
Green Goblin -- Grey Goblin
Iron Fist -- Classic Iron Fist, Steel Serpent
Yellow and Tan Wolverine --- Demolition Man

If some of the rest of this forum has suggestion feel free to post it here. If they want to do it it's up to them but let give them Ideas.

#2 DarthOnyx

DarthOnyx

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Always keep your tool clean.

#3 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

I don't have a suggestion, but rather need one.

A small girl at the 6" scale for say a Hope custom or perhaps Elsie Dee to go with an Albert custom?

I'm at an absolute loss.

#4 ShipwreckJr

ShipwreckJr

Mouser

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

if only i had the time to make a custom icons ms. marvel out of the new jean grey/phoenix. even the belt is perfect! just repaint and BAM! instant carol danvers.

#5 themthatgots

themthatgots

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

Haha! I did that already. The only thing I don't like is that the shoulders are still wrinkly. I don't have the patience for sand paper and I'm too poor to buy a dremel. She was my 3rd custom. All in all, I like her a lot!

#6 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:01 AM

Since ML has been great about swappable heads and alternate hands, I've been dreaming up all sorts of "recipes" to get back into customizing. Haven't done it since the old ToyBiz 5" toy lines WAY back!!!

A lot are Avengers-Based, since I grew up reading those comics in the 90s, in the era of Operation Galactic Storm...

Wonder Man (remake)

Body: Sentry

Head: Hyperion

*Each of those figure's opposite hands are fists, so I'd use the one left fist and one right fist from each since Wonder Man is a scrapper.

Sersi (green swimsuit costume)

Body: Scarlet Witch (the costume sculpting on the torso is awesome for Sersi!)

Head: Satana

Power Effects: Dr. Strange's green magic

Crystal (yellow 90s costume, as in Operation Galactic Storm)

Body: Hellcat (cut the belt off and legit the costume is accurate, just needs a brown "panty" painted over the lower torso)

Head: Black Cat (the hair is sculpted in such a way that the black band around her hair can be painted on)

Hands: Scarlet Witch

Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter, classic costume)

Body & Head: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

Hair: Jean Grey

Also, looks like the newly glimpsed Red Guardian figure has the right head sculpt (complete with fin on his head) for a potential Swordsman custom!

Those are some of my recent plans... need to invest in some paint and brushes and see if I still have the skill and steady hand!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us