Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Ender82's Collection

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

In light of the recent onslaught of Marvel Legends, I thought I'd update my collection for the website. Customs to look out for include: Dazzler, Polaris, Magik, Emma Frost, Mystique, Phoenix Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Dark Beast, Harry Dresden and Beast (I bought the Beast, didn't make him). Please forgive my none Marvel-related images.

Attached Files

#2 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

Also custom Death mask for Archangel!

#3 wallaceupdike

wallaceupdike

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:23 AM

Amazing collection, man.  Outside of the Marvel Legends, really love how eclectic it is.  Those Mezco Batman figures are awesome.  I see you've got most of the Four Horsemen Gothitropolis birds as well.  Did you get in on the Mythic Legions kickstarter, too?  

Did you do most the customs yourself?  I really love that Dazzler.  Looks perfect.  For the emblem, did you just use a Captain Marvel body, or did you free hand it?  Where's the head and hair from, if you don't mind me asking?  Really cool stuff all around.  That room contains a fortune!

#4 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:45 AM

Amazing collection, man.  Outside of the Marvel Legends, really love how eclectic it is.  Those Mezco Batman figures are awesome.  I see you've got most of the Four Horsemen Gothitropolis birds as well.  Did you get in on the Mythic Legions kickstarter, too?  

Did you do most the customs yourself?  I really love that Dazzler.  Looks perfect.  For the emblem, did you just use a Captain Marvel body, or did you free hand it?  Where's the head and hair from, if you don't mind me asking?  Really cool stuff all around.  That room contains a fortune!

Thanks! I got 4 of the Mythic Legions figures; they didn't strike my fancy as much as the birds, but they were too good to pass up entirely. 

Here is the figurerealm link to my Dazzler: http://www.figurerea...e.php?FID=66138

I made it! It's the Satana body with Satana hair (chopped off). The emblem, I free-handed after a failed stencil attempt. It was a beast to do. I did not add the leg emblem. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us