Would you be interested in a MCU 10th Anniversary Wave in 2018?

BradMan

I know some people really like Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) figures and there are others who see any MCU figure as "taking a slot" from a comic style Marvel Legends figure.

Personally I love both styles and seeing my two collections grow as new waves are revealed.

With the release of the first "Iron Man" film in 2008, we are now coming up on the 10th Anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2018. While I'm sure that we will see a wave or two dedicated to "Avengers Infinity War", I think the 10th Anniversary also allows Hasbro a chance to celebrate the films that built the universe to where it is now.

Would anyone else be interested in a sort of MCU 10th Anniversary line?

I would love to see two waves as follows:

Wave 1

- Captain America "rescue costume" from "The First Avenger"

- Iron Man MK VII from "The Avengers"

- Black Widow in S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform from "Iron Man 2"

- Ronan the Accuser

- Vision

- Hawkeye in coat from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- BAF Red Skull in long black coat

Wave 2

- Mandarin (unproduced) from "Iron Man 3"

- Chitauri soldier from "The Avengers"

- Quicksilver from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- Scarlet Witch from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- Thor with armored sleeves from "The Dark World"

- Falcon from "Winter Soldier"

- BAF Crossbones from "Civil War"

I know some people really like Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) figures and there are others who see any MCU figure as "taking a slot" from a comic style Marvel Legends figure.

Personally I love both styles and seeing my two collections grow as new waves are revealed.

With the release of the first "Iron Man" film in 2008, we are now coming up on the 10th Anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2018. While I'm sure that we will see a wave or two dedicated to "Avengers Infinity War", I think the 10th Anniversary also allows Hasbro a chance to celebrate the films that built the universe to where it is now.

Would anyone else be interested in a sort of MCU 10th Anniversary line?

I would love to see two waves as follows:

Wave 1

- Captain America "rescue costume" from "The First Avenger"

- Iron Man MK VII from "The Avengers"

- Black Widow in S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform from "Iron Man 2"

- Ronan the Accuser

- Vision

- Hawkeye in coat from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- BAF Red Skull in long black coat

Wave 2

- Mandarin (unproduced) from "Iron Man 3"

- Chitauri soldier from "The Avengers"

- Quicksilver from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- Scarlet Witch from "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

- Thor with armored sleeves from "The Dark World"

- Falcon from "Winter Soldier"

- BAF Crossbones from "Civil War"

Hell yeah! I would throw in a YellowJacket figure somewhere.

I agree wholeheartedly that the MCU save the ML line, whether people agree or not, it's fact. However that was mainly an excuse to sell the line to stores. ML is a comic book line. The movie figures are only included to sell to them. Look at the Spider-man and X-men lines. Except when there is a movie out like Homecoming they are primarily comic line. The avengers (including Cap, Thor, Ant-man, Strange, Gotg) are mostly made up of comic figures to with a few MCU figure to sell to store and MCU collectors. It's only just this year they decided to include MCU figures in every wave, which many people complain about but that again something we most deal with if we want the line to survive.

Again, I'm not saying that the MCU don't have a place in ML, but in order for a line to sell with MCU figures, they need to be a mixture of comic figure and MCU figurs.

I agree wholeheartedly that the MCU save the ML line, whether people agree or not, it's fact. However that was mainly an excuse to sell the line to stores. ML is a comic book line. The movie figures are only included to sell to them. Look at the Spider-man and X-men lines. Except when there is a movie out like Homecoming they are primarily comic line. The avengers (including Cap, Thor, Ant-man, Strange, Gotg) are mostly made up of comic figures to with a few MCU figure to sell to store and MCU collectors. It's only just this year they decided to include MCU figures in every wave, which many people complain about but that again something we most deal with if we want the line to survive.

Again, I'm not saying that the MCU don't have a place in ML, but in order for a line to sell with MCU figures, they need to be a mixture of comic figure and MCU figurs.

Well put.