4 Nick Furys

Space Venom Wave Set

Silk

Electro

Entire X-Men Wave

3 extra Deadpools

4 Bucky and Falcon sets

for $16.99 USD each figure... gotta love price matching

Sweet Christmas! Your wallet! I love a dedicated collector! Waitaminute! Are you trying to say you got these at Walmart...and they price matched?

I purchased most at Walmart however Toys R Us had a sale and they price matched... even on their own exclusives.

The doubles were for trades btw or to help other collectors out

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!! And these silly azz Walmarts around here (and what's pathetic is I have 5 of them, the furthest away being 10 miles) STILL don't have the Civil War exclusives so They can't price match what they don't have! Great haul at any rate.

Yes indeed! The rest of the story; I go to TRU after work, and sure enough, they have Deadpool & Rogue for me (they had to keep it in the back). They ring me up and gave me half off (I forgot that the manager told me they would do that)! I got both for $9.97 apiece! Nice come up when you consider what these two are going for on Ebay.

post-64536-0-13666300-1474082796_thumb.jpg

I went to our most reliable Walmart (some may recall I've stated we have 5 in the immediate vicinity) to look for the exclusives. Of course they didn't have them, but what they DID have was 5..count em FIVE cases of the X-Men wave! I know this because there are 5 Rogues on the shelf (as well as 5 of everything else except Wolverine). There was only 1 Wolverine left and of course NO Deadpools! Here's the thing; I've been in this section for 30 minutes and no one is even looking in that direction! I suspect it's some employee and the DP's didn't even make it to the shelf. Also, it appears Rogue has gone down in price on Ebay (which explains why she's 100% on the shelf). This Deadpool situation is truly pathetic.

post-64536-0-78456400-1474139322_thumb.jpg

I went to our most reliable Walmart (some may recall I've stated we have 5 in the immediate vicinity) to look for the exclusives. Of course they didn't have them, but what they DID have was 5..count em FIVE cases of the X-Men wave! I know this because there are 5 Rogues on the shelf (as well as 5 of everything else except Wolverine). There was only 1 Wolverine left and of course NO Deadpools! Here's the thing; I'very been in this section for 30 minutes and no one is even looking in that direction! I suspect it's some employee and the DP's didn't even make it to the shelf. Also, it appears Rogue has gone down in price on Ebay (which explains why she's 100% on the shelf). This Deadpool situation is truly pathetic.

Yeah, I had to get a Target employee to check in their stock room and pull out a fresh unopened case. Only way I ever found DP. Never seen him hanging on the peg.

Stopped at Walmart today and saw a massive end cap chock full of the xmen wave that wasn't there yesterday. I've never seen that many legends at any retail store around here, it was nuts! I got my set a while ago but took a peek and sure enough, no deadpools lol. Scalpers strike again!

From there I stopped by TRU and they had the entire Dr Strange wave. Almost bought Nico and Iron Fist but put them back. Think I'm done for this year.

Stopped at Walmart today and saw a massive end cap chock full of the xmen wave that wasn't there yesterday. I've never seen that many legends at any retail store around here, it was nuts! I got my set a while ago but took a peek and sure enough, no deadpools lol. Scalpers strike again!

From there I stopped by TRU and they had the entire Dr Strange wave. Almost bought Nico and Iron Fist but put them back. Think I'm done for this year.

You don't happen to live in the Oceanside California area do you?

Went on a little toy hunt today in Queens, NY.

At Toys R Us on Northern Blvd/46th Street, I found nothing I needed. They did have 3 units of the FalCap/Vision/Kate Bishop figures on the shelves, however.

At Toys R Us in Rego Park, I found Astral Form Movie Dr. Strange and Karl Mordo, but that was it. They checked the system to see if they had more cases of the wave, but they didn't. I picked up the two I found.

Went to Target at Queens Place and they had nothing I needed. They did have a few sets of Civil War with Spider-Man 3pack. And they had multiple sets of Disco Iron Man and Civil War Machine, but I already had that, so whatevs.

Went to two Walgreens, and neither had Punisher.

On Walgreens.com right now, Punisher is $14.99, but with shipping and tax I paid about $22 for him, but at least I don't need to go hunting and should be delivered by sometime this coming week.

On eBay I bought a loose Eel figure, since I don't care to build the Abomination (got the SDCC set version with better deco in my opinion). Should arrive this week also!

Even though I don't need the Dormammu BAF, I still will end up getting all the Dr. Strange wave. The differences from previous releases sold me. The comic Strange with the cape is a must, the Voodoo has such different face paint apps and cape that I can consider him different enough. The Enchantress has a good color that I can plan for a Sersi custom from the Avengers comics if I cut the skirt off. Will only require a new head, minimal paint on the torso, and some paint for the arms and legs. Iron Fist's costume is a must and Nico is brand new. And standard movie Strange is necessary also. Likeness looks really well-captured of Benedict.

Dang Hasbro for making it irresistible! UGH! My wallet.

Some mystical forces are at work! Or persistence pays off... or both.

I made another round to my stores in Queens, NY. Hit the Toys R Us on Northern Blvd again, and they still had nothing I needed. No sign of Dr. Strange wave. I asked a lady at customer service and as soon as I said Dr. Strange she said they were bought up as soon as they put them out, how they have collectors that come in, etc. This was about 11:30 in the morning and she spoke about how they are outside at 10am at store opening and know the days the new toys are on the floor... lady, I'm a collector, I get it. I had hoped they had a case in the back but they didn't bother to check.

Went to Toys R Us in Rego Park, Queens, which is where I found Astral Movie Strange and Movie Mordo, and as soon as I hit the aisle I see the orange "BuildAFigure: Dormammu" logo at the top of the package, behind an Electro figure. Fearing it was the same two I found at this store last time, I hoped and might have prayed, and the first one was Iron Fist! Looked awesome! And behind him? NICO! Thrilling. The two I wanted most, were the only two from the line that were there. And it's my second visit since Saturday and found two figures each time!

These figures both look SO sharp and I like the quirkiness of Nico's figure, so much. Glad she's an Avenger, I don't need to worry about where to display her.

Went to Target at Queens Place and they still had no Dr. Strange wave. Even scanned the Iron Fist I had and the scanner said there were none in the stockroom. Oh well... I guess now my priority list is: Standard Movie Strange, Enchantress, Brother Voodoo, Comic Strange.

So glad I got my two most-wanted though!

Well EE will be shipping my Doctor Strange cases out today. Should be at my door step tomorrow. Still no sign of the X-Men wave.

You've already been charged and notified? The site now lists mine as being expected in October.

Been charged. The site reads processing currently, but the shipping notice usually comes late (meaning they will have already shipped and the items have headed out by the time the notice is received). Unless there's some delay, I should get my cases Saturday.