MCU Legends missing figures.

Bobbi

Hi guys! I'm a long time viewer/collector, I decided to finally sign up and chat a little lol. So I've begun the task of collecting the entire MCU Legends characters. It seems most of you prefer the comic version but not I. lol. Anyways for those of you interested or keeping track or just plain bored I wanted to see how likely you think some of these characters will be. First there are the heroes from the big screen like Falcon. Then TV characters like Daredevil. And then those characters that I think deserve a figure even if they are obscure.

Movie Figures:

Heroes-

Falcon

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Vision

Obscure/Others-

Pepper Potts

Jane Foster

Sif

Agent 13

TV Figures:

Heroes-

Mockingbird (AoS)

Daredevil (Netflix)

Jessica Jones (Netflix)

Hellcat (Netflix/Rumored)

Luke Cage (Netflix)

Iron Fist (Netflix)

Obscure/Others-

Any members of AoS

Any important side characters from Netflix

So what do y'all think? Who is likely, who is not?

These figures are also missing:

Heroes:

• Odin
  • Fandral
  • Hogun
  • Volstagg
  • Sif
  • Bucky (it would've been cool to have a WWII Bucky figure)
  • Iron Man Armor MK VII (instead we got a "battle damaged" MK VI, yay)
  • Iron Man Armors MK VIII to XLI (the worst thing of all is that a lot of the Iron Legion armors are repainted / slightly altered versions of each other, so they could've made a wave of 6 figures with an Igor BaF, and make variants, that way he could've gotten more than 10 Iron Legion figures. Instead, we got none)
  • TDW Thor
  • Yondu
  • Sleeved Hawkeye
Villains:
  • Whiplash (I mean, he was the main antagonist of Iron Man 2, it's been five years and I still can't believe he didn't get an action figure, for neither of his two apearances)
  • Hammer Drones (a missing opportunity for army building)
  • Abomination
  • Frost Giants
  • The Destroyer (and all of these characters got 3.75" versions, which upsets me even more)
  • Red Skull
  • Hydra soldiers (again, they had 3.75" version but no 6" version)
  • Chitauri soldiers (not to mention they got 3.75" versions)
  • Extremis soldiers
  • Aldrich Killian
  • Trevor Slattery
  • Alexander Pierce
  • Brock Rumlow
  • Malekith (heck, we didn't even get Thor: TDW Legends)
  • Kurse
  • Dark Elves (for army building)
  • Ronan
  • Nebula
  • Thanos
  • Sakaarans (for army building)
  • Ultron Sentries (for army building)

This lack of so many key characters comes across as really annoying when you compare it with the ol' Toy Biz days. Instead of appearing in Marvel Legends among regular figures, movie heroes had their own series, there were a lot more figures, and they made figures for even secondary characters. Take for example the Spider-Man movie series, there was an action figure for almost every key character (the only "important" characters missing were Harry Osborn and Aunt May), and the figures had a lot of accessories (a Spider-Man that came with a streetlight, the Peter Parker with a shelf). Even the Fantastic Four movie series had action figure for the scene in which Johnny Storm first bursted in flames, or for the scene of Ben Grimm astronaut.

It's just so upsetting to compare the then and now, and even more in an age with movies more sucessful than ever.

If only Hasbro released a Marvel Legends MCU line... If only...

I'm content with core characters for each movie. I don't need army builders or too many costume variants. But I DO want versions from each sequel.

So I require:

CAPTAIN AMERICA

CA TFA Bucky

CA TFA Peggy Carter

CA TFA Red Skull

CA TWS Falcon

CA TWS Batroc

CA TWS Brock Rumlow

CA TWS Agent Sharon (hello... any REVENGE fans would kill for this figure)

(MAYBE a Jasper Sitwell? It's easy now with that suited body from Phil Coulson... In fact an alternate head for Sitwell with Coulson in the SHIELD 3pack woulda been so easy and made people buy two of those box sets... and left a lot of Maria Hills and Nick Furys on eBay)

THOR

T Destroyer

T Jane Foster

T Odin

T TDW Thor

T TDW Malekith

T TDW Kurse

HULK

TIH Abomination

IRON MAN

IM Pepper Potts

IM Obidiah Stane

IM2 Whiplash (raceway version / armored final battle version)

IM2 War Machine (with unhelmeted Don Cheadle head)

IM3 Trevor Slattery

IM3 Aldrich Killian

SPIDER-MAN

ASM1 Gwen Stacy

ASM2 Green Goblin

ASM2 Rhino

AGENTS OF SHIELD

AoS 5pack A - DEATHLOK

Melinda May

Leo Fitz

Gemma Simmons

Rayna

Deathlok

AoS 5pack B - INHUMANS

Daisy "Skye" Johnson

Grant Ward

Bobbi Morse

Lance Hunter

Rayna (post Terrigenesis)

(Two Amazon Exclusive 5packs would get these taken care of, if you split each Rayna into a separate set and used Grant Ward and Deathlok as your other villain for each set, then split the AoS down the middle. Oddly enough these core characters are female-heavy with 6 out of 10 characters being ladies. Not bad!)

AVENGERS

Avengers1 Chitauri Soldier

A: AOU Scarlet Witch

A: AOU Quicksilver

A: AOU Vision

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

GOTG Yondu

GOTG Nebula

GOTG Ronan

GOTG The Collector w/Howard the Duck and the Space Dog

GOTG Star-Lord w/short jacket

GOTG Nova Prime

(we can save Thanos for Avengers: Infinity War movies where I assume he'll be featured more)

ANT-MAN

AM Yellowjacket

AM Hope Van Dyne / Wasp?

AM Hank Pym

NETFLIX

Daredevil

Kingpin

Owl

Purple Man

Bullseye

Typhoid Mary? Elektra?

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage

Patsy Walker

Iron Fist

(that's all I know so far)

Are those too much to ask?!

I want one of his newer costumes like the X-Factor or Uncanny Avengers costume + never got him.

This thread is about MCU figures, not Marvel Legends in general.

@ADour Stop being a thread-nazi

It's like the first time ever I've done anything like that. You might like to chill a lil' bit. Breath in, breath out.