Alternate Heads, Hands, Effects and Weapons pack

jdgi

I don't know if anyone has ever talked about this, but with this new approach Hasbro has with figures like Iron Fist and Spider Man, it would be cool if they could release packs with alternate heads and hands, for figures we already have, like Archangel, Cyclops, Thor, Iron Man, and so on, and they could even include power effects and weapons, I think it would be great for us, for posing or ACBA, and also Hasbro could benefit from the sales.

What do you think?

I do not think this would sell well. The reason being they'd be for specific figures and most people are satisfied with what they get they wouldn't want to spend extra money to get extra parts they probably would feel they should get with the figure in the first place. The only way they can do this is including it in the whole package with figure, but at a higher cost. People would be more inclined to buy it.

Charlie my business is proof that it CAN be very profitable. I mainly deal w/ 4" stuff, but if you guys want to round up some of these alternate hands, and such, and send them my way I'll see about casting some up, and then you can order them in different colors. SaintJW is right too though it is mostly collectors who actually pose their figures, and customizers who will be interested in this. Thankfully there are enough of you guys out there to keep me fairly busy. I'm sure that there is a joint for the 4" line figures that is similar to what Hasbro is using for the 6" figures wrists, so I shouldn't need to remove the wrist joints from the hands.