Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4376 replies to this topic

#4101 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Walmarts are getting 2 cases each of this wave right off the bat.

All of them?

Some Walmarts still haven't gotten them so it might be a bit before they show up.  I know my local Walmarts haven't gotten them yet.

i think 3 of the roughly 8 Walmarts in STL have gotten them and each them have gotten 2 cases

#4102 Typhis

Typhis

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

I want to know why is it so hard to get Thanos right leg for a reasonable price...$50 is to much just for a BAF part

#4103 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

Which figure does it come with?

#4104 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:34 PM

Which figure does it come with?

I believe the right leg came with the MCU Captain America and was the hardest piece to find.

#4105 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

saw one on ebay for around $10.00

#4106 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Picked up Mantis wave from Toys R Us in St Louis.......they had 1 case.  Rocket was 2 per case....I only picked up the comic figures, so if anyone needs Mantis' head or the arm that comes from Ex-Nihilo PM me

#4107 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Finally found the MJ and Spidey 2 pack at my TRU today. Looks like I snagged the last one.

#4108 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:05 AM

Spidey & MJ is back in stock for ship to home at TRU.com:

http://www.toysrus.c...uctId=114557476

And I started a separate thread for it but the Walmart Black Panther is also available online:

https://www.walmart....-LEGE/223422720

#4109 sambeckett

sambeckett

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the Black Panther exclusive availability on Walmart.com.  I just ordered mine and I will pick them up at my local store next week.  Thanks again! 

#4110 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

Finally found a web-wings Spider-Man to complete Vulture, to be honest I'm not sure why the online retailers are taking so long to ship out.  Hidden by a quite a few cases of GotG wave 1, X-Men wave 2, and some Doctor Strange were two lone web-wings Spidey's, kind of makes me wonder how many cases they had if two of these sought after figures were on the shelves.  

#4111 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:20 AM

And picked up the Black Panther exclusive from Walmart, it's amazing how simple but pretty much perfect this figure is.  Plus the option to display with and without the cape is a great way to cover multiple eras of the character's history.  I don't mind the previous one with the blue overspray, but this is definitely my new default Black Panther.

#4112 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

I also picked up the Walmart exclusive Black Panther today, via their site to store option.

#4113 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Got my Black Panther, not much else showing around here. The typical peg warmers that always seem to be there, a few stragglers from GOTGv2, and a couple of Web-Wing figures, but that's it. Not that I'm complaining, gives me a chance to build up the ole' war-chest for the A-Force and Thor sets.

Good news is Amazon prices are starting to trickle back down to normal so I might be able to finish up Homecoming there....eventually.

#4114 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

I ordered my Black Panther from Walmart and it arrived yesterday. It really is damn near perfect. Had it also come with an alternate head then.....I should see if I can cop a head off eBay.

#4115 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

Have a Cyc and Dark Phoenix set on hold at local tru....they got a box of 4 in today. stl

#4116 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

Have a Cyc and Dark Phoenix set on hold at local tru....they got a box of 4 in today. stl

Anyone know the item number for this? Want to call my local stores and see if they have it.

#4117 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

Anyone know the item number for this? Want to call my local stores and see if they have it.

#4118 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

Got my Phoenix/Cyclops pack today. Pure stroke of luck. Lady at check out said people had been calling about them all week and they only received them hours before I found them. Got my pick out of 4. Paint apps are top notch. I must say I'm loving the effort being put into these exclusives. Phoenix head sculpts are simply gorgeous & make no mistake, the straight hair head was 100% made to be a replacement for the less than stellar head sculpt for the Juggernaut wave Jean. Another home run for Dwight & Gang. Now, if you can just give is a second X-Wave this year with Strong Guy as the BAF you would be a god among insects (to quote Ian McKellan as Magneto).

If the A-Force exclusive is treated with as much love as the Peter/MJ and Phoenix/Cyc packs it will have been a glorious year for fans in regards to exclusives. Money well spent IMHO. Keep up the good work.

#4119 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Got my Phoenix/Cyclops pack today. Pure stroke of luck. Lady at check out said people had been calling about them all week and they only received them hours before I found them. Got my pick out of 4. Paint apps are top notch. I must say I'm loving the effort being put into these exclusives. Phoenix head sculpts are simply gorgeous & make no mistake, the straight hair head was 100% made to be a replacement for the less than stellar head sculpt for the Juggernaut wave Jean. Another home run for Dwight & Gang. Now, if you can just give is a second X-Wave this year with Strong Guy as the BAF you would be a god among insects (to quote Ian McKellan as Magneto).

If the A-Force exclusive is treated with as much love as the Peter/MJ and Phoenix/Cyc packs it will have been a glorious year for fans in regards to exclusives. Money well spent IMHO. Keep up the good work.

That A-force is the thing I am most excited about maybe ever since I got into ML collecting . I am huge fan of singularity , bloodstone and I have a damn she hulk tat even! 

#4120 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

Thank you! I was able to grab one set. Last one too!

#4121 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:43 PM

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

#4122 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

Where are you?

#4123 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:24 AM

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.

#4124 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.

Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.

#4125 Needler56

Needler56

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Where are you?

Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.
What part? The TRUs in San Jose (The Plant and Blossom Hill), Sunnyvale, and San Mateo were getting shipments end of last week then selling out fast. My cousin actually got me one in Concord on Saturday night at 8pm and there were two. Either no one goes to that one or they put them out late. I also randomly went to the one in Dublin on Fathers Day late morning and got the Mary Jane two pack. Maybe no one goes to that either?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us