Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

You beat me to it! Since it was back online, I was able to track it down. What was great was at the Walgreens I went to, they keep the Invisible Woman in the back and only issue one (if asked for it). I asked the lady who got mine "why"? She told me because "it keeps people (scalpers) from buying them all up. You gotta love that policy!

I'm really going to lose my mind these next few months.

I've nabbed 5 of the Homecoming wave so far (Vulture, Beetle, Tombstone, Cosmic Spidey, Homemade costume Movie Spidey). And GOTG2 movie Gamora.

I'm planning to skip Death's Head II since he is SO random and doesn't include a BAF piece. But I still need:

Moon Knight

MCU Spider-Man (wingsuit)

MCU Nebula

MCU Star-Lord (long coat/scarf)

MCU Rocket/Groot

Ex-Nihilo

Adam Warlock

(BAF MCU Mantis from those)

Entertainment Earth Star-Lord / Ego

TRU Groot Evolution

Walgreens Invisible Woman

Wal-Mart Black Panther

TRU Spider-Man / Mary Jane

TRU Cyclops / Dark Phoenix

TRU A-Force Boxed Set

SDCC Thor Boxed Set

WHERE am I getting the money for all this?!???!?!?!

I really might die.

I also want to buy a loose DC Multiverse King Shark BAF, the DCTV characters (Supergirl / Martian Manhunter / Vixen / Constantine) from DC Collectibles, have upcoming Batman Animated multi-packs (Alfred / Batcave, GCPD Rogues Gallery w/Montoya) to get from DCC also.

Like.... I'm in PAIN. I need all these toys. I also need like an extra $1000 to try to pull all this together. Sweating. Stressed. Send help.

I wouldn't buy just a loose King Shark BAF. He's over $100. I'd simply buy all of them from Walmart for $16 a piece and sell what you don't want.

With regard to King Shark, I don't want ANY of the multiverse figures, I think they really look subpar, especially the DCTV universe figures. And I have no accessible WalMart here in NYC without a driver's license.

As for my financial struggle, I came up about $30 short for my rent, so I decided to delay paying my landlord rent until my next paycheck on the 16th, and decided to knock some of the toy desires off my list.

Plunked down some money between Amazon, eBay and the Walgreens website and bought:

Invisible Woman

Old Man Logan

MCU Nebula

MCU Rocket Raccoon & Groot (Vol. 2)

DC Collectibles Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Hawkgirl, and the Flash/Arrow 2pack.

Amazon is a great source for getting the DCTV figures below the usual $28 price tag, so I got a bunch of those decently cheaper. Amazon purchases should arrive within 2 days thanks to my Prime Membership also. And Invisible Woman should "materialize" (ha!) in a few days. The rest within the next week!

This collecting habit is SO HARD.

Guys! So I ordered NIP singles fro Cosmic and Web Wing Spider-Man from Dorkside. It's my first time and they are estimating a July arrival. Will it seriously be that long!?! UGH! And how easy is it to cancel my order from them if I happen to find them in store as my local Walmart SAID they'd get them soon.

It might be, they used to receive shipments as soon as or sooner than BBTS and EE, but the last year or so they have the pre-order ship date way out a month or so longer than the other etailers. They might still ship on time, but I haven't used them in awhile. They are easy to cancel though, all you do is email them and ask to cancel using your order number.

Walmarts are getting 2 cases each of this wave right off the bat.

All of them?

Some Walmarts still haven't gotten them so it might be a bit before they show up. I know my local Walmarts haven't gotten them yet.