Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#4476 heikks86

heikks86

Mouser

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

I went to GameStop and bought Namor today and then went to target and they had the entire wave in stock as well. Would have preferred to get it at target and save $4 but at least I have it.

Also got black bolt in the mail and iron man and Killmonger today so now Im all done with this wave

#4477 Needler56

Needler56

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Saw the entire Black Panther wave at a Target here in San Jose, Ca as well.  There were multiple of Killmonger or Black Panther (I couldn't tell at a glance).  Sub Mariner looks great in hand.

#4478 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

Just pre-ordered the Lizard wave from EE.

#4479 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

how were you able to preorder it? 

#4480 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Me too!!!

#4481 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

Yeah ordered my lizard wave from ebay and it is shipping tomorrow . So stoked to have this wave as it is my favorite wave ever . 

#4482 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

Copped the Inspector Clouseau Panther here in So Cal.

#4483 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:30 AM

Me too!!!

I can't find it on EE, can you share a link please?

#4484 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

Me too!!!

I can't find it on EE, can you share a link please?
only available through distribution.

#4485 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Picked up Black Bolt today. Really like it even if he's a little plain. The whole BP wave seems to be easy to find for once.

#4486 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

Picked up Black Bolt today. Really like it even if he's a little plain. The whole BP wave seems to be easy to find for once.

I would agree with most of that statement with the exception of IM, who I have yet to see in the wild. However it is rather early in the wave's run so that could change, tho I highly doubt that.

Also, interestingly enough, in my area most stores are getting rereleases of the Vulture Build-A-BS wave. Picked up another Moon Knight, threw the Stark Tech Spidey as far the hell away from me as I could.

#4487 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:31 PM

I would agree with most of that statement with the exception of IM, who I have yet to see in the wild. However it is rather early in the wave's run so that could change, tho I highly doubt that.

Also, interestingly enough, in my area most stores are getting rereleases of the Vulture Build-A-BS wave. Picked up another Moon Knight, threw the Stark Tech Spidey as far the hell away from me as I could.

I've seen the Ironman once and I passed. Thought he looked a bit too cartoony and I have so many other Ironmen. Plus the baf does nothing for me so I won't be picking up the whole wave. But yeah, Tony seems to be the htf of this wave.

#4488 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

It is cartoony, but so is the comic version of this particular IM and to be honest, this is the most comic accurate IM to date. The sculpt is on point and though I initially had my doubts, the height of the figure scales perfectly with the current ML. The Bleeding Edge figure was excellent, but it was way outta scale. I know that doesn't bother some people but to me it was excrutiating. I think you missed the boat on this one, buddy.

#4489 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 AM

I got the Vibranium Suit Black Panther through walmart.com and the ship to store service.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us