Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I am seeing the old Black Panther Walmart exclusive hit in my area. I already bought him online awhile back. Also the Vintage figures showed up in a special cardboard display away from the boy's toy aisle. Found it by luck and managed to get Wolverine with the Logan head. This is from Northeast Texas.

I am seeing the old Black Panther Walmart exclusive hit in my area. I already bought him online awhile back. Also the Vintage figures showed up in a special cardboard display away from the boy's toy aisle. Found it by luck and managed to get Wolverine with the Logan head. This is from Northeast Texas.

Yep the vintage figures at my Walmart as well are being sold in a display well away from the men's figures. It was hidden at the end of the barbie isle . lol I was able to grab the Black panther 2 pk with Shuri and Klaw at the local TRU . It wasn't on the shelf but I had a guy I know go get it from the back here in Jax.

I bought iron man and killmonger from tru and got black bolt from amazon. My local stores are still filled with x-men guardians, Netflix, Thor and even absorbing man wave. Its unlikely they have these in stock for quite a while and my area is loaded with scalers If youre not there when it comes off the truck youll miss out

This Black Panther Wave has been super fun to get, first I preordered it from BBTS, but when I saw it go up on Amazon I canceled my BBTS preorder and went the cheaper route on Amazon, for some reason Amazon delayed my order which gave me the chance to cancel that order and get the entire wave plus the 12 inch Black Panther on TRU.com was able to use a 15% promo code.

These last two Marvel Legend waves not only have been fun to acquire but the fact that I've been able to get them at discount prices make things all the better. Is it just me or Marvel Legends are just getting easier to find and buy.

Side note: The 12 inch Wolverine was on Amazon.com earlier this week but it appears to have sold out, luckily was able to get one.

This Black Panther Wave has been super fun to get, first I preordered it from BBTS, but when I saw it go up on Amazon I canceled my BBTS preorder and went the cheaper route on Amazon, for some reason Amazon delayed my order which gave me the chance to cancel that order and get the entire wave plus the 12 inch Black Panther on TRU.com was able to use a 15% promo code.

These last two Marvel Legend waves not only have been fun to acquire but the fact that I've been able to get them at discount prices make things all the better. Is it just me or Marvel Legends are just getting easier to find and buy.

Side note: The 12 inch Wolverine was on Amazon.com earlier this week but it appears to have sold out, luckily was able to get one.

Sometimes if youre patient you can get some of the waves for really cheap like around $10. Last week I got darkhawk, and the star-lord and nebula from mantis wave all for about $10 each.

But sometimes the waiting game could cost you and youll end up with incomplete bafs like Rhino and Abomination for me. I never saw ghost rider, superior venom or Scarlett witch in stores and now they are priced at $40+ for SW and 80+ for the other two

Sometimes if youre patient you can get some of the waves for really cheap like around $10. Last week I got darkhawk, and the star-lord and nebula from mantis wave all for about $10 each.

But sometimes the waiting game could cost you and youll end up with incomplete bafs like Rhino and Abomination for me. I never saw ghost rider, superior venom or Scarlett witch in stores and now they are priced at $40+ for SW and 80+ for the other two

If it's a wave I really want I usually buy it immediately if it's one I assume I can wait for I usually wait for it to go on sale. I almost completely lost out on the Hydra 2 pack still don't know how I found one hidden at TRU weeks after it came out.

Ya, that's exactly the problem with trying to be patient. Many times you can get a lot of figs at discount prices & save a little cash but if you miss out on those HTF products you pretty much cancel out what you saved when trying to chase em down at 300 to 400 percent mark up. That's why I always just bite the bullet & try to buy a full set as soon as I see it as to not be kicking myself later knowing I shoulda got it when I saw it. That came from a few hard lessons when I passed on certain figs only to regret it later. Namely the Walmart exclusive Giant Man wave which actually required the purchase of a variant to complete the BAF (that AOA variant Wolverine on Ebay cut pretty deep), the Apocalypse wave & the Arnim Zola BAF variant torso.

If it looks to be a wave that's bound to be altogether HTF, like the X-Men waves, I'll try and buy on line ASAP, cuz if you find it soon enough you can usually find it at retail cost. Even less if you get free shipping. If you have enough foresight you might just order the figs you know are gonna sell out in a particular wave. I ordered Iron Man & Namor from the Black Panther wave as I'm sure they'll be much harder to find than the others in the wave once it hits, but I've already got an entire Spider-Man wave on pre-order. I'll leave the indications of how that's perceived in MCU vs Comic figs to discussion for another time. We all know what a lightning rod that one can be.