All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we finish off our look at the Iron man Retro wave with a look at Madame Masque's papa and a man responsible for the first death of the X-men following the Giant-Size X-men team formed, Count Nefaria. Getting this figure make my want of a Masque remade all the more apparent, maybe we can also finally get Power man/Atlas? As for the Grunt, we have a look at Squirrel Girl's Squirrels (Grunts) as well as the SHIELD Agents. Tomorrow we will continue our look at the Grunts and hopefully finish them.
  3. LOL. I was thinking this. But at least they're some of the coolest ladies. Love Rach and I'm team Betsy for life. Surge and Sage are just a few of those Overflow Mutants that never got much action and they really never knew what to do with them. Never was a fan of Sage until the Gifted television show that was unfairly cancelled right about the time it was getting good. Surge is just a poor man's version of Starlight that is just unremarkable in every way. But I guess in the hands of any skilled writer all she needs is some development. From what I can tell Tank is the short time Spider-Man enemy who was a mutant. Another size increasing powerhouse they decided to pull out of obscurity for no good reason. Somewhere Guido and Gentle quietly weep. Maybe in the White Hot Room.
  4. Curious about this Strange Tales wave that's supposedly happening. Sounds interesting.
  5. Mandarin doesn't have a lot of looks that appeal to me, but I'd be down for his Acts of Vengeance armor or his animated look (but with an alternate human head). Anyway, as for the livestream itself, a third X-Men 97 wave would be great. The show is incredible so far and we're still missing a few key characters like Jubilee, Morph, Sunspot and Forge. Other than that, anything from Deadpool & Wolverine would also be welcome.
  6. New head and a bandolier/manpurse sort of affair! And yes that glider would be awesome. And really can't believe we got Razorback before Grizzly. And yes to Gibbon too. He'd be a cool figure. Still a little sad about his demise at the hands of those hunters in Central Park.
  7. Marrina. let's goooooo. and Fan Channel exclusive Mandarin on retro Card.
  8. Yeah seems this isn't really a pre-order, since it's appearing as in stock on Pulse as of now, when I placed my order they just charged me and well that would mean it's going to be sent out, I think that's cool, I always thought it should be more like that, more like a week or a month before something is set to release they put up the pre-order, or better yet just release things. of course I still want this 2 pack, because both figures look amazing, but I just browsed my collection and kinda went "oh" I have so many Ant/Giant Men, I kinda forgot, now it seems like overkill to have this one as well, when I have the Target exclusive, Scott Lang Ant-Man, Goliath, Modern Giant Man, Future Ant-Man, MCU Ant-Man, MCU Giant Man, Haaaa oh well.
  9. Chef's kiss! That would be awesome, but probably asking too much from hasbro at least we get his dazzle gun and sculpted on parachute pack.
  10. Eh, it was never listed as a pre-order, it was immediately listed as an "In stock" item. But anyway, Detroit Steel comes to mind. That dropped as an order and not a pre-order as well. This isn't exactly an unprecedented event, rare as it may be. Anyway, this is shipping immediately. Mine already has, at least. Yeah, I was shocked when I pre-ordered Gears and two weeks later he was in-hand. That was crazy.
  11. And if Hasbro could find their way to including Meteor Man's parachute/glider that would be most excellent!
  12. Slyde is another one I can't believe they haven't made super easy basically a new head sculpt if I'm right. Just image him and Looter on a retro card!
  13. Everyone is asking for Stegron. If I have to pick an obscure villain, it would be Gibbon.
  14. My "higher on the list than they probably should be" Spidey villain is Slyde. And Stegron too. Looter would look cool.as well!
  15. I want a Looter as well. Preferably with an alt Mike Wieringo style unmasked head
  16. If you have the Hulk and first team go Ant Man. Anything with Cap, go Giant Man Pym. Pym is really only Ant Man for the first 2 issues, then it's like the 90s till Lang joins up as AM. Ultimately whatever looks cooler at the end of the day though. You might get this one and like that Ant Man waaaay better, cause he is pretty awesome.
  17. Looter/meteor man is my most wanted spiderman villian. He has a cool costume very toyetic design would look awesome as a figure. He's been around forever in Spiderman comics, gotta be one of his longest tenured rouges and I really can't believe he has never had a figure made.
  18. How about go with antman and wait until yellow jacket comes out and he can be your hank pym. I'm sure hasbro will make him sooner than later. Just a suggestion.
  19. Some of the Transformer pre-orders that were announced last week are very close to shipping too, I believe. It feels like pre-orders are being announced closer and closer to release date.
  20. Huh, this actually manages to not only have "armor equivalent of open face", but also "armor equivalent of exposed hair", while feeling drastically less "yep that's just a metal representation of what's normally exposed flesh/etc." than normal for this line. The helmet just.... feels more naturally-designed than many other helmets in this line?
  21. Given it's their anniversary I hoping for either F.A.C.A.D.E or Spidercide as the BAF
  22. Interesting. They could do a Spidey BAF wave with Stegron as the BAF. But if they go out of the box and pick a character not strictly associated with Avengers/X-Men/Spider-Man, I'd like to see the Griffin (the mutated version from the 90s Namor series). Now that they've got proper wings courtesy of the Angel, they could really do it up right, if they work it. Or, save Griffin for a Sub-Mariner wave....
  23. Hopefully it will be a BAF wave and not another BAF less wave. Maybe a Clone Saga wave
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE