Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4555 replies to this topic

#4551 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Walmart Exclusive Thanos has hit Tennessee and NorCal

#4552 greenlucario

greenlucario

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted Today, 09:05 AM

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet.  BBTS has the Riders up for preorder as a set or individually.  

#4553 eronel55

eronel55

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted Today, 09:48 AM

Thank you for the info -- especially the locations!  it's frustrating to see a report for something new that you are looking for with no indication of where it was found so -- thanks again

#4554 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted Today, 10:56 AM

Thank you for the info -- especially the locations!  it's frustrating to see a report for something new that you are looking for with no indication of where it was found so -- thanks again
UPC: 630509656110
Use brickseek to hunt him down.

#4555 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted Today, 11:58 AM

Thanks for that Mc U. I stated on your review you didn't turn the box up like you normally do, but suggested in the comment section to use the UPC on Brickseek. You're killin' me with how quickly these figs show up in your area. I'm about to miss out on getting Mister Fantastic for $12.99 because my area almost always lags.

#4556 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted Today, 08:28 PM

Picked up Paladin & Domino today (Philly). They also had X-23, 90s Deadpool and Deathlok. Deathlok looks amazing, and the paint on X-23 was crappy, so I'll hope I'll be able to find later. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us