Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Human Torch has hit Walgreens! Finally!

In store sighting or online?
in store - Northern California. They now have a Walgreens Exclusive sticker so you know if it was found in store.
You're south bay right? I'll have to start checking up here in the north bay.

Not too worried. All Walgreens Legends have been easy finds.

Are you going to the toycon up here on saturday?

I am.....O_O

in store - Northern California. They now have a Walgreens Exclusive sticker so you know if it was found in store.

I am.....O_O

Oh cool. I can usually find some gems at decent prices at this con, as I collect various lines.

Did a Walgreens run today too. No Torch in the area yet. I'm sure soon or all the scalpers scooped 'em up for the convention.

I am.....O_O

Oh cool. I can usually find some gems at decent prices at this con, as I collect various lines.

Did a Walgreens run today too. No Torch in the area yet. I'm sure soon or all the scalpers scooped 'em up for the convention.

Central Valley. I found it in Sacramento, but its hit Modesto and Stockton too. Serveral Bay Area Walgreens too. I know someone in the Santa Rosa area did find it today. I wont be up there this weekend unfortunately.

I am.....O_O

Central Valley. I found it in Sacramento, but its hit Modesto and Stockton too. Serveral Bay Area Walgreens too. I know someone in the Santa Rosa area did find it today. I wont be up there this weekend unfortunately.

Interesting, I checked 2 of my 3 Walgreens. Just my luck haha.

I am.....O_O

Interesting, I checked 2 of my 3 Walgreens. Just my luck haha.
Call them and give them the upc to look it up.

I can confirm the 3 movie figures in the upcoming Black Panther wave, as well as case ratios; 2x Black Panther, 2x Killmonger, 1x Nakia (probably in her red battle wear), 1x Invincible Iron Man, 1x Black Bolt, 1x Sub-Mariner. For those wondering how I know, it's because I was contacted by my rep from EE to see (as he always does) if I wanted any cases (to which I of course said "yes") and he advised me on the case ratios and names of the as yet not officially announced movie figures.

Unless she sets it off in the movie, I don't know about Nakia selling.

I don't have word on the BAF.

I can confirm the 3 movie figures in the upcoming Black Panther wave, as well as case ratios; 2x Black Panther, 2x Killmonger, 1x Nakia (probably in her red battle wear), 1x Invincible Iron Man, 1x Black Bolt, 1x Sub-Mariner. For those wondering how I know, it's because I was contacted by my rep from EE to see (as he always does) if I wanted any cases (to which I of course said "yes") and he advised me on the case ratios and names of the as yet not officially announced movie figures.

Unless she sets it off in the movie, I don't know about Nakia selling.

I don't have word on the BAF.

nice! Mine didnt give me any of that info. I talked to him yesterday and he didnt even know Iron Man was confirmed. My order went through earlier this morning.

Which Duane Reade in Manhattan?!

Columbus between 89th & 90th. They've had the same dozen Namors for months, which replaced a dozen Daredevils they had for months. Today they had the one Human Torch, a bunch of the Namors, and a couple of the Sandman Wave they've had for a few weeks. One of the other DRs in the area has a big gap where a dozen Civil War figures used to be so either they may be getting them in the next day or two, or they already got them and someone grabbed them all. The rest of the DRs in the area haven't had a new figure since I restarted collecting in March :-(

Well they didnt hit TRU. SR has dark phoenix 2-packs, about 3 or 4 floating around, some in wrong places. Picked one up. Really surprised with all the scalpers in the area they didnt send a scout to TRU to get them all. They probably are otw there now as the con is wrapping up.

I hit the con, you might have seen me, tall dude in probably the only yellow start fleet uniform. Saw lots of red/blue I was one yellow one. I nabbed a man-thing BAF for 40 which was nice.

Well they didnt hit TRU. SR has dark phoenix 2-packs, about 3 or 4 floating around, some in wrong places. Picked one up. Really surprised with all the scalpers in the area they didnt send a scout to TRU to get them all. They probably are otw there now as the con is wrapping up.

I hit the con, you might have seen me, tall dude in probably the only yellow start fleet uniform. Saw lots of red/blue I was one yellow one. I nabbed a man-thing BAF for 40 which was nice.

Yeah I hit that booth up about 3 different times lol. Saw the bafs they had out but passed. Bought a loose Blade (minus the baf part) and a couple of wrestling figs I've been after.

Kinda dissapointed at the Marvel showing in general this year. Mostly Thor wave and Netflix. Was hoping to see some exclusives (not super marked up) and some older waves, but no such luck. Seeing Torch and Black Panther was cool but everyone had em marked up too high.

Too many people lol, I can't say if I saw you or not! I was wearing a black ballcap and backpack.

Ok so I've been here a long while just always dealt with the 3.75 since it was universe.

As of last night I decided to take the plunge into marvel legends 6". 8 bought the juggernaut X-Men wave from bbts,and the marvel knights wave minus bullseye off hts

So I want to start getting the movie figures and X-Men, figure I might branch off more into comics type as I get farther along.

Question want to start building the avengers from aou, and civil war. Where is a good place to start?

Ok so I've been here a long while just always dealt with the 3.75 since it was universe.

As of last night I decided to take the plunge into marvel legends 6". 8 bought the juggernaut X-Men wave from bbts,and the marvel knights wave minus bullseye off hts

So I want to start getting the movie figures and X-Men, figure I might branch off more into comics type as I get farther along.

Question want to start building the avengers from aou, and civil war. Where is a good place to start?

Hey I remember you. You were a big contributer on the MU board. Welcome to the Legends 6 world.

To answer your question, Legends waves kind of have a mixture of both movie and comic characters, so you may have to just do some investigating to round out the collection. I'm primarily a comic version collector but Hasbro's new actor face scan tech is legit.

Human Torch is available at walgreens.com.

Price dropped to $16.99 today. Sue Storm also available online for $16.99.

I ordered yesterday and they sent me email that they shipped it. I called customer service and was issued a refund for the difference. Gotta love a sale where you can actually get the item and it not be "unavailable" or "out of stock" (Human Torch is now out of stock online by the way).

Kilionnorcal thanks man

I got my brother deception Mark to blame for this lol

You won't regret getting into the line, best all around line at the price point on the market today imo.

I agree 100%, but you wouldn't know it by all the incessant complaining by collectors that goes on.
Not a Hasbro shill but For $20 we get a lot. People expect $50+ quality in these figures.

Kilionnorcal thanks man

I got my brother deception Mark to blame for this lol

You won't regret getting into the line, best all around line at the price point on the market today imo.

I agree 100%, but you wouldn't know it by all the incessant complaining by collectors that goes on.
Not a Hasbro shill but For $20 we get a lot. People expect $50+ quality in these figures.

Yeah. I started out collecting MU but moved to ML and eventually sold all my MU stuff. The original MU figures looked great in package, but once I opened them it made me sad that so many of them looked like they had polio with wonky legs and knee joints. Occasionally you get some bad paint ops with ML just like any line, but the figures themselves are quality items and the BAFs are addicting!

And in actual "Sightings & Hauls" news, I found a few more Human Torches at another NYC-UWS Duane Reade, so if any locals missed the online sale check your friendly neighborhood DRs this week.