Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Crystar

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:57 PM

Would anyone else want Crystar and pals? I've thought about getting the old Remco line, but they're too pricey now especially considering they are 5 poa. Do we know if Hasbro has the rights? I'm assuming so because that line is long dead and the IP is owned by Marvel. If not, would they be at Jakks Pacific now that they own Remco? The characters have recently been re-introduced to the Marvel Universe, so they fit both modern and retro criteria.

If anyone here will be at Hascon or NYCC, would you mind asking?

#2 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:22 PM

I have no answers to those questions, but I think I've seen someone over at Hisstank make a custom out of a Boss Fight blank body (or bodies).

#3 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

...didn't someone float a Kickstarter for new Crystar figures? If memory serves they were an odd scale and similar to the classic MOTU figures.

#4 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:55 PM

@Wedge, does Boss Fight have translucent blanks?

@PushYouDown, I hadn't seen that Kickstarter. MOTU size means they won't work with MU, but if that's successful it could always spark some interest at Marvel or Hasbro.

#5 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:23 AM

Boss fight does sell translucent blanks and accessory kits. A bio blue male blank with some parts from a fire accessory kit should be a good start. There were pics someone made on another site but they've been removed now.

#6 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

Double post sry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us