Where to find.

Pondskipper

Hello All!

I'm new to this site, and new to collecting Marvel Legends. Only have three so far (Carnage and Amazing Spider-Man from the new Spider-Man one, and Rocket Raccoon from the GoTG.)

I was wondering other than ebay, where is a good place to find the older figures online? Mainly I'd like to start with the Avengers Movie Series from a few years ago, and some of the other Iron Man Suits from those movie series.

Thanks for any information that you can supply, and I look forward to collecting with y'all!

-Pond

I usually cross-reference prices between Amazon and eBay if I'm trying to buy older figures. I can usually find a reasonable price, and Amazon also does discounted deals rather regularly. In fact, when I ordered the Avengers movie figures, I think I ordered the whole set on Amazon, and searched it for the older, compatible Iron Man 6" movie armors as well.

Good luck and welcome to the obsession!

Hey I live in NYC, and I still have trouble finding figures in "the wild". I just today saw my first Guardians of the Galaxy Legends figure in Toys R Us. But there was just that one, and it was Cosmic Iron Man. But I bought the wave in two portions on Amazon (good prices for Gamora, Iron Man, Star-Lord and Drax) and then picked up Nova and Rocket Raccoon on eBay for slightly higher prices. It's tough out there as toy collectors! Stores I went to today have pegs with pricing for the GOTG Legends, but they are just entirely sold out between Toys R Us and Target, where I went today.

I actually went looking for the Jubilee X-Men Legends, cause prices for those online are ridiculous, so I'm really trying to catch those in person for at least a store price point.

If you're mainly buying online there are a few places to pick from, but the older figures can be a pain to find. I usually go between Big Bad Toystore, Dorkside Toys, Toy Wiz, Cmd store and some others. Depending on the figure though, Ebay can be the only choice if the figure is too old or rare a lot of these sites tend to be out of stock on older figures.

I had my best luck at comic cons . Chicago was like a dream . Buddy had 3 large bins of lose figure all for $5 - $10 . Ended up spending $150 and filled in a lot of older peaces . I don't think the guy knew what he had . Tronto con used to have an amazing selection but had dropped off over the years . Some comic book store are good . I'm detriote a place called time travelers was kinda good. Good luck on ur collection .