Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

What Marvel cartoon do you like best?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

I am slowly going through all the awesome Marvel cartoons over the years and so far, I am liking the 1996 hulk cartoon (season 1) best. What do you like best?

http://youtu.be/dyQpEoMFF3w

#2 loganveloz

loganveloz

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

I love AEMH and Spectacular Spiderman. Ultimate spidey has been hit or miss, but I just watched the episode where Spidey 2099 appears, and I loved it, the best part was that they actually shift to cg animation while regular spidey is in the 2099 world (pretty similar to the way the cut scenes from the videogame edge of time look) Miguel looked, acted and sounded bad ass. And ultimate Goblin looks wicked. Check it out if you can. 

#3 GreenLanternPrime

GreenLanternPrime

Cardassian

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!  I also really liked season two of the 1990's Fantastic Four.

#4 Dodge76

Dodge76

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

My favorite shows,

Wolverine and the X-Men, I really liked how they had a big team and a main story line that stretched out all season with Days of Futures' Past. When I first heard of the name of the show, I thought it would be lame but after watching it on Netflix I really liked it.

Spectacular Spiderman was pretty cool. I think that was my favorite Spiderman show. Very well done.

Earth's Mightest Heroes, I really liked. I liked that better then I did the movie. Its a shame they canceled it.

Those are my top three favorites.

#5 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:43 AM

My faves are:
1. Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
2. Wolverine and the X-Men (stupid title, cool show)
3. Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
4. Fantastic Four
5. Ultimate Spider-Man Web Warriors (another stupid title)

#6 dominil

dominil

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

No one is gonna mention Xmen the animated series from the 90s......  That is the best one. AEMH is also really good. 

#7 Sizemore77

Sizemore77

Cardassian

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Spectacular Spiderman

Wolverine and the X-Men

Earth's Mightiest Heroes

In that order. 

#8 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:08 PM

I love all the cartoons from the Marvel Animated Universe of the '90's (Yes, that's a thing!).

Though, if you pinned me down to one show, it would have to be Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Not only was it a great Avengers cartoon, but they kinda worked the rest of the MU in their to . . . and did it really well.

The current stuff, Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble, and Agents of S.M.A.S.H. is all pretty much dreck, though Avengers and Spidey have slowly started lifting themselves from the impenetrable mire of suckiness that has permeated their existence since day one.

#9 Maximus1000

Maximus1000

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

I like these ones:

• Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes
  • Spectacular Spider Man
  • 90's X-Men
  • Iron Man: Armoured Adventures
  • Marvel Knights: Black Panther (Mini episodes so maybe it counts?)
  • Even though it wasnt a series, it felt like the start of one: Avengers Next.

#10 _Vice_

_Vice_

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:23 AM

The Uncanny X-Men TV show from the 90s. It was amazing.

#11 DwaynePinkney

DwaynePinkney

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:56 PM

The two that will always be tops for me are Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and The Incredible Hulk (1982)

I grew up with them on Saturday mornings in the 80's and they were just awesome.

#12 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:18 PM

^agreed! The 90s X-men cartoon was a good start for the mutants. wolverine and the X-Men had better continuity in the story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us