I hate to say it, but 2016 is the most disappointing year for me so far, when it comes to the 3.75" Marvel line. It could have been one of my favorite years, since it gave me a lot of characters that I really wanted... unfortunately most of them I found to be poorly executed.
That said, there were at least some real winners for me. My fav 5 are:
1) The Collector. I love the cosmic characters, and I've always wanted to get the Elders of the Universe in action figure form. I never really expected to get any of them. Of the Elders, the one that I wanted the most was the Collector. Now I have him! Better yet, Hasbro did a great job with him. Though he's not in his classic costume, his head sculpt is awesome, and he almost has full articulation.
2) Moon Boy. Another dream character. I like the fake fur and the sculpt. He's a bit lacking in articulation, but at least he is in-scale (his tribe was called "The Small Folk" Okay, he's not nearly as cool without his partner, Devil Dinosaur, but I'm still very happy to have him in my collection.
3) Rage. I don't even have any comics with him in it, but what a great sculpt they gave him! I wish half as much care had gone into Quasar, Triton, or Ulik.
4) Lockjaw. Great sculpt! Almost no articulation, but they did give him the single point that I cared about the most -- his jaw. I am still rather shocked that they sized the figure correctly. He's appropriately big. I never really expected to get a figure of him. Of course, being Hasbro, we still don't have the complete team.
5) Carol Captain Marvel. A very nice sculpt, and the paint app turned out great. Thanks to this figure, I have come to like Carol in this costume... almost as much as her "Warbird" outfit.
The runner up would be "Jane Thor" for the great sculpt. Yondu is almost a winner -- if they just hadn't given him that cheap-looking belt. Why didn't you use that rubbery plastic, like usual, Hasbro??
So what were your Fav 5??