"The Wire"

cobia123

I went into the Lets Talk Movies & TV section before to see that "The Wire" has filled up the entire room with television news and what not. Obviously, up to date news isnt necessarily a bad thing, but I find it somewhat irritating when the ENTIRE board is filled up with such a thing. I know some people probably enjoy, and maybe even prefer having news constantly posted on the page, but I enjoyed having talk between members about our OWN topics, not some constant news flash pieces that covered the whole page. Ive noticed this occurring on many other boards as well, I just thought I would bring it up just in case anyone else felt the same way.

Just my opinion on something, no harm done.

It's been addressed already, with pretty much the same feelings on it. It's good and bad, and I guess if MORE members were checking in, on a regular basis and posting their OWN topics or responding to those already posted, the issue would be taken care of on it's own.

I have to admit though, there's been times where I wanted to get out one of these...

wirecuttersnw8.png

@lol@