Review: ML Dum Dum Dugan & Chaste Ninja

TomE

What are the caste ninjas? good guys?

Chaste Ninjas are basically the mortal enemies of the Hand who fight on the side of light. They were lead by Stick (Daredevil's old blind mentor) and were responsible for training Elektra before she was kick out and joined the Hand.

http://www.mltimelines.net/chasteninjas.html

I hope Hasbro uses theat Punisher mold for future retooled figures. Looks tall and buff. Deadpool anyone???

I must agree with this. I'd been hoping for quite some time they would retire the Bullseye mold in favor of this one. This body looks more balanced and the musculature in the legs actually match that of the body.

Good call.

I hope Hasbro uses theat Punisher mold for future retooled figures. Looks tall and buff. Deadpool anyone???

I must agree with this. I'd been hoping for quite some time they would retire the Bullseye mold in favor of this one. This body looks more balanced and the musculature in the legs actually match that of the body.

Good call.

Ya, Bullseye´s body was perfect, for, well, Bullseye, cus he had textured boots, and gloves, and part of the white collar covered his chest, and it worked just fine.

Figures like Nova and Quicksilver are just dissappointing, they even look "blocky"

Is this two-pack being sold already? I live in Portugal, so I'm very far away from the action you guys get over there. I haven't find any of these one ebay.

The only new two-packs I've found on ebay are:

Super Skrull and Kree Soldier

Nick Fury and Hand Ninja (Red)

Iron Man and Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill

But there are still figures that were shown at the SDCC last year and that I haven't found in two-packs yet, and they are:

Invisible Woman

Human Torch

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan

Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Sharon Carter

Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent

Iron Man Stealth Armor

Anyone have any information on these? Please let me know, the internet is my only way of staying on top of the news.

Is this two-pack being sold already? I live in Portugal, so I'm very far away from the action you guys get over there. I haven't find any of these one ebay.

The only new two-packs I've found on ebay are:

Super Skrull and Kree Soldier

Nick Fury and Hand Ninja (Red)

Iron Man and Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill

But there are still figures that were shown at the SDCC last year and that I haven't found in two-packs yet, and they are:

Invisible Woman

Human Torch

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan

Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent

Iron Man Stealth Armor

Anyone have any information on these? Please let me know, the internet is my only way of staying on top of the news.

No the 2 packs are not selling yet. When ever you seen a small amount of the figures for sale in Hong Kong months before they are to go on sale it is because factory workers steal the figures and put them on ebay. That is why there are so few and they are so expensive. All the figures you listed including Torch and Sue have already been sold on ebay.

Invisible Woman

Human Torch

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan

Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent

Iron Man Stealth Armor

All of those you mentioned are variants of other figures in the series, with the exception of Invisible Woman/Human Torch. That set has been delayed.

• 2 weeks later...