Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Can someone from the east coast, midwest or southern states check the TRU website and see if the Dark Phoenix 2-pack shows up? It is uncanny how southern CA gets product so slowly. It's not even on the site out here. Nor Cal, please check as well.

I find it amazing I'm going to get the A-Force set and the Battle for Asgard exclusive before the 2 pack, Netflix and Homecoming waves.

Just bought on the mobile site!

Can someone from the east coast, midwest or southern states check the TRU website and see if the Dark Phoenix 2-pack shows up? It is uncanny how southern CA gets product so slowly. It's not even on the site out here. Nor Cal, please check as well.

I find it amazing I'm going to get the A-Force set and the Battle for Asgard exclusive before the 2 pack, Netflix and Homecoming waves.

How did you do that? It says "unavailable for Ship to home"

Links?

Links?

Wow! Maybe TRU read my post! It's actually on there now. Only "Pickup at store", but at least it's up.

Marvel Knights wave arrived today, and I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this wave. For me this was kind of a sleeper wave that I wasn't real pumped for outside of the Daredevil and Blade figures. But man was I wrong. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are probably the standouts of the wave for me, with Blade and Bullseye coming in close behind them, but even Elektra and Punisher are real solid figures. I'm still not sold on this Man-Thing BAF though, I don't know if I'll be replacing the Toy Biz version with this one.

This date is also confirmed on HTS.com:

COMIC CON
PRODUCT INFORMATION

When will the Comic Con exclusives be available on the site?

Although subject to change, we are planning on having the Convention Exclusives available to order on Monday, August 14th.The product will be located in the EXCLUSIVES category. No phone orders will be accepted. All Convention Exclusives are excluded from any promotions and discounts.

What will the limits be for the figures?

The limits will be the same at the show and on the site once they go live. These limits are per person and per household.

Can I get on a waiting list for Comic Con items?

No, HasbroToyShop.com does not have a waiting list for any items including Comic Con items.

Can I preorder Comic Con items?

No. We will not be preselling the Comic Con items.

Well, I'm out. Good that they're announcing the day for the second year in a row, but I'll be on vacation from that Saturday thru Wednesday with no access to reliable internet or computer. I thought with three full weeks between the con and vacation I'd definitely have time for a shot at the initial release and maybe even a restock :-/

jealous! been checking multiple game stops per day.....they look at me funny when i ask about marvel legends

Only the gamestops that are considered collectible stores are getting the mk legends

how is this determined???
Call gamestop and ask them which one in your area is considered the collectible store. Not all gamestops are. There are about ten in my area but only one is a collectible store.