All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Assemble an all-star Marvel squad and fight in team-based, third-person 6v6 battles in the new, free-to-play, and continually evolving universe of Marvel Rivals! Experience an unstoppable lineup of the most popular and iconic Super Heroes and Super Villains the Marvel universe has to offer. Devise countless strategies by combining powers to form unique Team-Up skills and decimating obstacles in your path via destructible environments. NetEase Games and Marvel Games are excited to announce their latest collaboration: Marvel Rivals, a cooperative, Super Hero Team-Based PVP Shooter that lets players assemble an ever-evolving all-star squad of Super Heroes and Super Villains while battling with unique super powers across a dynamic lineup of destructible maps from across the Marvel Multiverse. Marvel Rivals is in development for PC by a NetEase team composed of global talent who previously worked on hit franchises such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. “We are overjoyed to bring Marvel Rivals to players around the world. We have always loved Marvel’s universe and its characters, and we are so excited to develop this game,” said the Marvel Rivals Producer, Stephen Wu. “This is the game we want to make, and we feel very lucky to be the team who made all of this come true.” “NetEase Games is excited to collaborate with Marvel Games to deliver a thrilling, fast-paced cooperative gameplay experience featuring all of your favorite Super Heroes,” said Ethan Wang, Senior Vice President, NetEase, Inc. “This partnership with Marvel Games continues our commitment to build world-class development teams and reach global audiences with cutting edge experiences.” “Marvel Rivals is one of our most ambitious game development projects. Since the conceptualization of the game and throughout our collaboration, our Marvel team has poured our hearts and souls into this project, and we are thrilled to work with the incredible team at NetEase Games to help deliver the ultimate Super Hero Team-Based PVP Shooter,” says Jay Ong, EVP and Head of Marvel Games. Marvel Rivals will feature the following: A Deep and Varied Marvel Roster: Choose from a vast array of fan-favorite and cult-classic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from across the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, and many more from across the Marvel Multiverse. With the Alpha Test in May, players will have access to more than a dozen playable Super Heroes and Super Villains, including iconic characters such as Black Panther, Spider-Man, Magneto, and Magik. Fast and Fun 6v6 Action with Ever-Changing Game Dynamics: With intricate environments, fast-paced gameplay, and ever-changing battlefields, there's never a dull moment in Marvel Rivals! Battle as Super Heroes and Super Villains with incredible abilities and combine your powers to bring unexpected fun to the battlefield in a matter of seconds. Dynamic Hero Synergy: Coordinate unique combinations between characters to ignite surprising Team-Up Skills! Unleash the synergy of combined superpowers and invent new tactics that can turn the tide of combat. Ride on Groot’s back as Rocket Raccoon to take on your enemies as a dangerous duo, unleash Gamma energy as Hulk to charge Iron Man’s armor for massive damage, and so much more! Creative Environment Destruction: Tear your way through iconic Marvel worlds across destructible environments! From Asgard to the Tokyo of 2099, use superpowers to alter these environments, reshape the terrain, and craft a strategic advantage on the battlefield. Take cover to dodge attacks or use makeshift weapons to strike down enemies. Players will find countless ways to utilize the environment to claim victory! Continually Evolving Universe and Robust Post-Launch Updates: The Marvel Multiverse brings infinite possibilities! Each seasonal drop will introduce new Super Heroes to the battlefield along with challenging and diverse maps! Unlock new content to implement across various gameplay strategies while experiencing thrilling action and endless possibilities in these adventurous team battles! Marvel Rivals features a storyline crafted by the NetEase writing team where the merciless clash between the tyrannical dictator Doctor Doom and his future counterpart from the year 2099 has forced countless universes to collide in the Timestream Entanglement, creating new worlds and crises still unknown. Now, Super Heroes and Super Villains from across the multiverse must fight together and against one another as disparate groups seek to defeat both Dooms before one achieves domination of these realities. Familiar faces become newfound foes while former enemies become the greatest of allies in Marvel Rivals! Heroes confirmed to appear in Marvel Rivals: Black Panther Bruce Banner / Hulk Doctor Strange Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy) Iron Man Loki Luna Snow (New Agents of Atlas) Magik (X-Men) Magneto (X-Men) Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy) Namor Peni Parker (Spider-Verse) Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) Scarlet Witch (X-Men) Spider-Man Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy) Storm (X-Men) The Punisher
  3. Today
  4. MCUcollector24 looks at the new Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark LXXXV from Hasbro. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  5. BlueComet looks at the new X-Men '97 Marvel Legends Magneto from Hasbro. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  6. Shown below is the new Iron Studios X-Men '97 Wolverine, Jean Grey, & Storm Statues are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  7. Also just received Scarlet Spider from Amazon. Beautiful figure.
  8. Yes. Just saw the episode. Leave it to Hasbro to tone down an already toned down character. SMH. At least whatever skin they did show the right color per the episode. While not much of a customizer I still have decent paint skills.
  9. I haven’t been a huge fan of the MCU figures up until this point but these “refreshed” figures are pretty tempting!
  10. I really dig these package refreshes for Marvel Legends. No need for additional changes if the figures are already perfect.
  11. Yesterday
  12. In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "Pure Madness." Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.
  13. Florence Pugh recently posted a video on her Instagram account while on the set of Thunderbolts in Atlanta. She will be returning to her role as Yelena Belova, a character she first portrayed in the 2021 film Black Widow and the Disney+ series Hawkeye. In the video, Pugh gave a glimpse of her costume and a tour of the movie set. Thunderbolts is scheduled to debut on May 2, 2025, with a cast that includes Geraldine Viswanathan, Olga Kurylenko, Wyatt Russell, and Hannah John-Kamen. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CH-R2IjU8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  14. I would give it a try for sure, at least (in theory) it's more up to my liking than overwatch and TF2.
  15. Cool packagings and finally a single carded movie deadpool figure. This is great for people who missed out on it, but at the same time the new wave one is coming so might wanna hold on for that. The wolverine one is a better deal given that it's a different look than deadpool 3.
  16. Smart move to have these figure out before the movie hits. This Wolverine is also pretty expensive on after market so needed re release. I hope they will also revisit Wolverine's original X-men uniform as well, they could probably even do a 4 pack set with first movie team in uniforms.
  17. While I fully expected some Deadpool representation fairly soon I did not expect if to be from the Legacy Replay Collection. I'm sure the WonderCon stream will give us something new though. Good for anyone who missed these the first time around but not enough here for me to make another purchase. Plus I fully expect that we will be getting some new Cinematic versions of these guys very soon. Hopefully with Wolverine in his full costume.
  18. As I already forcefully removed Deadpool's pistols from his holster, I can happily skip this release.
  19. lol at people saying looks like fornite. It's an overwatch/ team fortress type game not fortnite.
  20. Ah ok. Hopefully we see some good stuff then. If the Legacy wave is open to new figures instead of just rereleases, I'd love to see a movie Colossus, Juggernaut, Yukio and 1st movie NTW.
  21. These also seem to be using the new packaging design, which looking at these look really nice.
  22. So the guns are removable this time? I forgot about that mini outrage when this was originally released. Other than that, 'Pool amd Logan are straight re-leases? If so, I've got both so can happily pass. I passed on the LATEST reissue of MCU Iron Man and Iron Spidey too.. at current prices, new boxes are not enough incentive.
  23. So they're just rereleases? Hasbro's doing that a lot lately. Just found out their TF/Ghostbusters fig is coming out again (the 1st version, not the 2nd). I mean, why spend R&D money on new movie product when you have perfectly good toolings just sitting around...
  24. Still got those, but that is a beautiful Deadpool. Highly recommended. In fact, seeing the pictures again, these guns are removable from the beginning so it's already an upgrade!!
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE