Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Favorite X-Men

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

Cyclops for me, proven time and time again why he is the leader and also shows no end to his power yet.

#2 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:16 PM

Are we talking current team or anyone who's been a member?

It's hard to say really. I think everyone has such different personalities at times each has been a favorite.

I'll say Nightcrawler. On the outside he's a monster, but yet on the inside he's caring and warm. He's a man of god that looks like a devil. No matter what he's been through he manages to keep the faith and forgive those who do him and his kind wrong. He'll fight to survive, but he won't kill. He might not be the heart of the team, but he's at least it's conscience.

#3 I AM SCI-FI

I AM SCI-FI

||| Arashikage Tengu ||| a.k.a. The Cerebral Buttocks

• Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

7. Havock - Just proves that Scott got the worst genes in his family.

6. Multiple Man - How can you not like this guy, er, um, these guys. Guy? Guys?

5. Gabriel Summers/Vulcan - Yeah, he was only a member of the X-Men for his first mission, but his character is so much cooler than Scott.

4. Guido/Strong Guy - My favorite of all the muscle bound mutants. He's just so layed back.

3. Cable - Cyclops son who is infinitely cooler than him.

2. Psylocke - My favorite of the telepathic/telekinetic mutants. Wish they'd bring her back into the regular team of X-Men. She's the one I wish would end up with Wolverine. She's his equal. Wolverine only likes Jean because she's a projection of his first love, Rose.

1. Wolverine - 'Nuff said, Bub.

#4 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:09 PM

Nice name three summers family members.. proves the summers are on the top.. also Nate Grey.. greatest mutant period. but he gave up his life so its kind of cool they kill one of the greatest.. if not greatest mutants.

Though I wonder if Cable will ever reach that level.. I hope he does to be honest.

#5 xmenstorm1

xmenstorm1

Cardassian

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

STORM- he powers are powerful and angelic also, he strong minded character i admire and think she is a very heroic character who alot of people would look up to, she is a real hero and with her incredible story line to bak her up she gets my vote, 100%.

#6 ironbanshee

ironbanshee

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

dude
it is clear that Superman should be the true leader of the x-me
he has also done alot as leader of the Avengers
GO SUPES GO!

#7 xtreme

xtreme

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

2 of my favorites are

*Storm- what's not to like? she has one of the coolest power in the team, is also a versatile, one of the x-men who can also sbe a leader. and also i find her elegant and graceful

*Iceman- full of character, and also has cool power

#8 Rain

Rain

Expect 10 Inches

• Moderators
  • 2,986 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

I'll bite:

I have several in the top, but my two favorites are Penance and Banshee. They currently are not being used... and well they killed off Banshee, but like his daughter says... he'll be back.

I also loved Maggot. I like characters that have unique abilities and or personalities... The under dogs are ussually the coolest... except Beak... I hated Beak...

My favorite currently alive character is Angel.

#9 WingsCustoms

WingsCustoms

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:00 PM

I'll pick a male and a female:

Angel - his character has had the most scope, be it solo hero, team player, millionaire playboy, brooding horseman, businessman and teacher (loved the flying lessons during Grant Morrisons run, really grounded despite what was going on!)

Psylocke - Telepathic british/asian ninja, body swapping, purple haired and tough as they come. Bring her home!!!

#10 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:47 AM

So I would like to know everyones feelings on a subject that has always made me wonder, We all know the whole Cable,and Nate Grey story and I enjoyed the issues in which they went at it, but back to my point I always Felt Nate Grey Was stronger then cable and that is of course due to the fact he never had to use is powers to keep the techno virus in check, but what I want to know from everyone is do you think cables power will be greater then Nates if not already, I feel his powers will become greater at some point as seen in Civil war(which was eh..) I was happy he used is power more then gun slinging, don't get me wrong I love the issues in which him and deadpool are decked to the nines in guns.

#11 ironbanshee

ironbanshee

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

my favorite is Cable for sure hes so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 tarot

tarot

Major Bludd

• Moderators
  • 4,898 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

i have three really Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Colossus. Especially Colossus. if you go on my web page and look up Movie Colossus you can literally imagine me bitching of how he was portray in the x-movies tongue.gif

#13 deprave1

deprave1

Andorian

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

Dang. Favorite. That is hard to choose. I know who my favorite lineup was, Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Collosus, Shadowcat, Rogue, Rachel. It is the team I first got into comics with and has a very diverse background. Plus they each have such a strong connection with eachother. If I had to pick just one, I'd say Rogue. Hoping that Mike Cary will continue to write her as a strong character. A close second and third would be Nightcrawler and Wolverine.

#14 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

tv
Morph. when i first saw the cartoon i was like who the hell is this guy? but then and the end of the episode i likes the character. funny guy. even though he only lasted a few episodes and died, he made me tear. (i was only 7 years old).

comics

the whole 90's x-force roster. Just cause. these guys will take on both the x-men blue and gold roster. i dont care what you say.

all-time fav
Deadpool. Nuff said'

#15 Psimitar

Psimitar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Jboy757 @ May 16 2008, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I would like to know everyones feelings on a subject that has always made me wonder, We all know the whole Cable,and Nate Grey story and I enjoyed the issues in which they went at it, but back to my point I always Felt Nate Grey Was stronger then cable and that is of course due to the fact he never had to use is powers to keep the techno virus in check, but what I want to know from everyone is do you think cables power will be greater then Nates if not already, I feel his powers will become greater at some point as seen in Civil war(which was eh..) I was happy he used is power more then gun slinging, don't get me wrong I love the issues in which him and deadpool are decked to the nines in guns.

Well Cable did rid himself of the Techno-Virus in Cable #100. From there his powers increased exponentially. By the time Cable and Deadpool #1 arrived, Cable was at Nate Grey's level if not better. But Cable had the experience and control to use his powers a lot more effectively than Nate, who usually just lashed out telekinetically. Cable could manipulate molecules, transmute viruses, and go toe to toe with the Silver Surfer, while keeping his floating island in the air AND repairing all the damage him and the Surfer did as their fight carried them around half the world AND he still managed to break the Surfer's board. And then after the Surfer managed to destroy Cable's techno-organic arm, Cable was still able to lower his island to float on the ocean and telepathically speak to every person on the planet. That trumps Nate Grey by leaps and bound.

By the time you see Cable in Civil War, he has lost all his powers and managed to re-create them through technological means. Currently Cable has no powers and has gone back to gun-toting. But he is not a victim of M-Day, he simply burned out his powers while fixing Deadpool's messed up brain.

#16 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:20 PM

wolvie- he's just a badass

#17 Chunkylover

Chunkylover

Andorian

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

Wolverine was my first favorite. I first remember that being the case in that "Pryde of the X-Men" episode and also the old X-Men arcade game. My brothers and I would go out in the yard and pretend to be our favorite characters before we created our own heroes and eventually even our own continuity. Pretty in depth stuff. Imaginations are great.

When I got into comics shortly after the second X-Men title was launched I kept following Wolverine and also began picking up his titles. I still like to look at those gritty Mark Texiera pencils.

I also liked the period where Sabretooth was playing the hero bit from the Phalanx Crossover through to the post-AoA Onslaught run-up. I always found X-Factor to be more interesting that the other X-teams.

#18 DST75

DST75

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:12 PM

My Favorite X-Man/Woman.... Well those characters have changed alot since I started reading (UXM #232 was 1st issue I bought, when it came out).

X-Man: Havok- I've always had a soft spot for the more powerful Summer's Brother (pre Vulcan of course). Havok's power was always so destructive that he'd never dare turn it on a living person (with a few exceptions of course). Never quite as sure of his leadership abilities, He was a good leader and a fine X-Man

X-Woman: Rachel (Summers) Grey- The Daughter of Cyclops & Phoenix (cause in her world, her mom was Phoenix, not really Jean Grey). Rachel has had a very tough life and upon coming to Earth 616 it hasn't been any easier. She made alot of mistakes but has always tried to do the right thing. The Starchild will always be my favorite X-gal!

#19 PolarisMistressofMagnetism

PolarisMistressofMagnetism

Cardassian

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

Storm, Polaris, and Jean Grey- the First Three Female X-men all Beautiful, Strong, and Powerful.

Emma- She's kinda grown on me lately

#20 abazou

abazou

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

Gambit
Cool powers and design

#21 ironbanshee

ironbanshee

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Jboy757 @ May 16 2008, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

totally
i think cable will be the strongest soon, he is just so powerful and he is gonna play a big role in the x-mens future! It would be cool to see him fight against or with the big guys like thor or the members of the avengers in the near future when he becomes powerful enough
and he will be unstopable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cyclops.gif

#22 Starfyre

Starfyre

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:47 PM

Favorite X-Woman...

Emma Frost. Why? She's hot, she's brutally honest and she has two very cool powers!

Favorite X-Man:

Gambit. Mister Mystery, suave, very cool power and still has several secrets in his closet I'd wager.

#23 ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved

Imperial Officer

• Members
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

i grew up with old x-men as well, but its to hard to choose.

#24 SP1D3RxV3N0M

SP1D3RxV3N0M

Romulan

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

My favourite X-men character is Wolverine.

#25 tanwer

tanwer

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

I've always had a thing for second rate characters such as Doc Reyes and Forge, that said, my favourite X-Men/X-Women are:

X-Men:
1) Thunderbird I (you gotta love someone so stubborn as to kill himself instead of letting the bad guy run)

2) Thunderbid III (an Indian X-Men, just the notion about mixing his religion with his mutanity makes my eyelashes curl)

3) Northstar

4) Banshee

5) Paulie Provenzano (same as stubborns, I love morons)

X-Women:
1) Psylocke (british, if possible)

2) Cecilia Reyes (will she ever get a proper nickname and an outfit? stubborn, stubborn, stubborn)

3) Jubilee

4) Lifeguard (there's still a dangler plot in there...)

5) Jean Grey (even if I prefer Scott to be related to Emma, I miss Jean so much)

And here's a thing I did toying with Photoshop:

BTW: I updated my Marvel Legends site, I don't know if I posted it here... take a look at it and send as many covers as you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us